“Amazing Healthy Variety!”

Good for: Families with children
New Buffalo, Michigan
“Amazing Healthy Variety!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I stumbled upon Sweet Tomatoes while traveling from Sanford Airport to Orlando. Tired from eating fast food, I was craving a good salad. I hit the jackpot! What a great selection of healthy food. Fresh vegetables, greens, beans, fruit, dressing, and more, all the fixings for an amazing salad. In addition there was pasta, soups, hot veggies, and dessert choices Serve yourself style in an exceptionally clean environment reasonably priced.

• Visited June 2014

Casselberry, Florida
“Wonderful Lunch!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

My daughter and I love coming here for lunch. They always have fresh food and I love that we can create our own salads, just the way we want them!

Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Sweeeeeet!”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Fresh Food, Fresh Coffee and a pleasant atmosphere. Sweet Tomatoes, here or anywhere constantly meets expectations.

Visited July 2014
X
“Fresh salad bar”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This restaurant is not showing up in the list for Altamonte Springs under my hotel review, but it is the place you want to go if you love fresh veggies. It is off 1-4 and near a cluster of hotels in the strip mall. The variety of salad fixings are the best I have seen as a vegan. It is wonderful.i had raw beets, raw squash and raw zucchini along with the normal fixings. There were many varieties of salad dressings to choose from. Along with the cold salad bar, are soup ( which I did not care for - all too oily), baked goods, deserts, fresh fruit, herbal and other teas and hot and cold drinks and kid pleaders like mac and cheese. I don't recall the meat, as I was not looking for it. I thought the price was high at about $11 late afternoon but I was so pleased with the menu that I never mined that. The other negative is the dining area. It is very cafeteria style, noisy, and too close to others. I will definitely return.

• Visited July 2014
Panama City, FL
“Healthy Choice ... and tasty too”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Sweet tomatoes is an excellent choice for healty but tasty food. We recently took a trip to the Orlando area and ate at the Sweet Tomatoes in Kissimmee and Altamonte Springs. Both were very good but the Altamonte Springs location was better. It ahd a better slection of food and the food was better tasting at Altamonte Springs. It was about 10% more expensive also.

• Visited July 2014