“just ok”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The service was not very efficient or friendly. The food was pretty good, but I did have to wait quite a while.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

My family is from New Jersey, so we have high expectations for a "deli". TooJay's never disappoints us with their food, selection, and portions - from meats to salads to desserts! Our problem with going here is that we over-eat because it is so good. And you pass the desserts and deli-counters on the way to your table, so you can see what you are going to be getting, which makes it hard to say "No" to desserts. We frequently take deli items home and enjoy them also. TooJay's gives us a little bit of the Northeast coast here in central Florida. A great place to take a large group. Our only "con" is that sometimes there is a wait for your food - but we see that is because it is worth waiting for as they are usually busy.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went there for lunch today with family. Great sandwiches and other jewish deli treats. Prices are very fair and the food was OK. Good service was a bonus.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I would eat here always if I could. Desserts huge and different cultures. Main meal lots to choose and Great service. I wish I could find more of them all over my travels. Great for all ages Great for Handicapped also

Reviewed November 15, 2012

You'd have to travel to NYC to get pastrami this good. My only complaint is that you can't get it lean. But I keep going back for more! The mini black and whites are delish.