“I'm now a believer in a good breakfast”
Review of First Watch - CLOSED

First Watch
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I'm not one to go out for breakfast because I am proudly particular with my palate. I've always seen the same ole things on the menu at other diners - eggs, bacon, sausage served in 6 different ways and then of course pancakes and waffles. No thanks, I'll pass. This place impressed me with creativly combined healthy options to start the day. Egg white, spinach, feta and turkey omelet served with tomato slices and fresh squeezed OJ. Nice! They had lots of fun choices to jazz up anyone's typical breakfast and also had a unique lunch menu too. Staff was friendly and entire restaurant was clean - even the bathrooms! Thank you for a great experience and keep up the great work!

1  Thank Kristen_Uj

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Even thought the temperature is always a bit warm inside, the friendliness of the staff and the great food is always a draw to go back. The specials are always unique and the quality is consistent. Try the granola banana pancake! It's heaven!!

Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Went for the first time this morning...good service...solid menu selections...reasonably priced with good portions...had the Acupolco Omelette...very good...

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time coming and it was like nite and day! We had a pick 2, Santa Fe salad with the lettuce changed to spinach and A Monterey club sandwich. The first time we had this combo it was perfect everything nice and crisp the salad dressing was the right touch of spicy and the sandwich on multi grain bread and turkey was excellent. Today however we had the same pick 2 but the mushrooms were brown and rubbery in the salad & did not have any avocado, my half sandwich was a turkey melt instead of the club and no avocado. It was just not the service nor the great food we had on our first go round. A small debate with the chef and manager Luke, on the type, look and size of the Crimmini mushrooms along with missing avocado and bringing the wrong sandwich, led to the gracious jesture of them eating the tab. Overall we will give it another try as they say "the 3rd times a charm" or is it 3 strikes ur out!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We ate here three times during a five-day stay in Orlando. Lots of options: some on the healthier side, others on the tastier side. Good value, fast service and bottomless coffee. Definitely worth a visit.