“average”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I guess it must be us---haven't been here in 10 years and remember why---not bad just not great. Italian sausage was over-grilled and dry; minestrone was different more life a bowl of veggies with tons of cabbage )hard sections included. overall spaghetti was good tho house dressing great and outstanding bread

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I had an amazing dinner here on a Saturday (about 5pm)!!! Our server was fantastic and she was all smiles, willing to answer questions, kept our drinks full and packaged everything up for our take home items. They were very accommodating in my request to change the Pasta Sauce of the dish that I wanted and my husband had an amazing steak & chicken dinner. Everything was quick and easy and wonderfully delicious. Dinner was so good that we ordered desert to-go! It is rare that you find a staff that all works together and here it really shows. There was not one person without a smile and there was not one staff member that was not doing something to assist. A true pleasure going here and we will be back, my husband wants to try the Veal next time!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Food was excellent and the service was incredible . Our server Bryan was on point. Very informative and extremely observant ! Good hire Carrabbas!!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had 6 for dinner for a birthday celebration. Everything ordered from the Sangria to mixed drinks, to the very hot bread, to the the entrees to the amazing chocolate cake, to the service was outstanding. Very proud of this location in a strip mall location - and we will recommend and be back.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went with my mom and family while visiting. The food we had was great but it seemed a little limited in the selection. Don't eat seafood so there goes about half the menu.