“Nice food but a little limited”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Went with my mom and family while visiting. The food we had was great but it seemed a little limited in the selection. Don't eat seafood so there goes about half the menu.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have eaten at this Carrabba's many of times and finally decided to do a review. We arrived at 830pm on a Saturday and didn't have to even wait. We had a great waiter, Stephen, who was not only knowledgeable but comical. We got the fried zucchini to start off our evening. I have never had any of their mixed drinks so I can't really comment on those. I love the chicken bryan and if you are a big eater you should try the chicken trio which gives you a piece of their three best chicken selections. Their caesar salad was good. Oh, I forgot to mention the warm and soft bread you get in the beginning with olive oil and seasoning to dip into. I normally ask for a little more seasoning to be added to the plate. They always oblige. I am not a seafood eater but my date had the seafood cannolini I believe it was called and she thoroughly enjoyed it. I have had their steaks and pork chop dinner in the past and liked those too. Chicken Bryan, my favorite, has goat cheese so you may find it a little funky. You can't go wrong with this restaurant or this location.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Good Italian food, service and atmosphere.
tends to get crowded in the early evening.

1  Thank Benz320
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We called ahead and were told that they would be able to seat us with a short wait. When we arrived we were seated in about 10 minutes (and they apologized for our wait!). Food was very good and service was excellent. Everything was a good value for the dollar.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Reading other posts this might be something out of the ordinary, but came here with family for dinner and found the place to be just OK for the food and the service just so-so.
To start with, made advance reservations. They had the number of people wrong and the host argued with us about this. We were told we gave them incorrect information over the phone. I know for how many people we made the reservation for. I don't feel the host should argue that point.
The server was friendly but forgetful. She didn't bring several things we had asked for, including coffee at the end of the meal.
My party said their steaks were very good. My chicken and pasta was tasteless and the chicken had too much fat.
Like I said, this might be an exception and we will come back to give it another shot.