“Delicious!”
Review of Cafe Murano

Cafe Murano
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Murano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Festival Drive
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food here was great. It is conveniently located next to the Mall and the AMC movie theater, making dinner and a movie easy. Also, across the street is a park with a lake that you can walk around before or after dinner. It provided a lovely view during dinner. My appetizer was smoked salmon atop field greens - the dressing was light and went well with the salmon, which was fresh and delish. It was a large portion and we could have shared it. My fiancé had the crab cakes appetizer - yummy. For our shared entrée, we had grouper with tomatoes and spinach on angel hair pasta. For dessert, the Jack Daniels bread pudding was divine! We needed the walk around the lake after that!

1  Thank CaterinaNJ

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Excellent food and ambience. Good menu, genuine Italian. Go early if you are going on a weekend night or special occasion.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We walked around Cranes Roost Lake before we went into dinner. It's been a long time since I had a live band play while I ate fine dining. The dress was whatever you wanted to wear and there were all walks of life at this restaurant. People were actually dancing the entire time we were eating. It is vey noisy so don't expect a romantic dinner too much noise for that. We sat next to each to hear better and it was still loud. I am not complaining I am just advising. This was fun for a big change on eating out. The food was presented great and the flavors were outstanding. We both loved the Bruschetta it had a great garlic taste. My Chicken Marsala had extra sauce just the way I love it. Pedro had the Swordfish special which was an interesting way to eat swordfish with a béarnaise sauce. I would recommend this restaurant for a new and different experience not a weekly date night too busy around you.

2  Thank mpeacock_10
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Met for cocktails & dinner to celebrate birthday. Waiters were attentive & knowledgeable. We were seated immediately. They did a great job of serving 19 people. The food was exceptional with plenty to take home for lunch the next day. I had the chicken della casa which resembled chicken picatta. I heard others rave about the lobster ravioli, and a veal dish. The baked clams were tasty & enough for 2 to share. The restaurant is lakefront & when it's not too hot, I enjoy sitting on the deck. I will go back again & again!

1  Thank Ginny C
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My wife and I dine at this restaurant frequently and in the course of one of these visits, we found out that they also hosted wedding receptions. Since we were in the process of looking for a venue for our daughters wedding We met with Mary Hoskins, the event director and mapped out what we were searching for. Mary immediately captured our vision and took over from there. Her eye for detail was exceptional and all the little extras she suggested made for the magical reception that our daughter dreamt about. The event turned out perfectly, the food was great, our servers, husband and wife team, Rebecca and Brett were exeptional. Our guests, some who came from California and as far away as Alaska, could not stop complimenting on how wonderful the event was and how well they were treated by Mary and the staff of this establishment.

5  Thank tom f