“One of the best places in Altamonte Springs!”
Review of Cafe Murano

Cafe Murano
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Murano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Festival Drive
Orlando, Florida
“One of the best places in Altamonte Springs!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

The food, the service and the atmosphere is amazing here. This place was formerly Gina's. which was always a good place to eat. I would say the food is better now. The Steak salad is my favorite and the pizza made in the brick fire oven by the bar is always delicious. Thursdays and Fridays nights there is entertainment. Great place for a first date, romantic dinner, girls night out or a family celebration. Cafe Murano is amazing!

Altamonte Springs, Florida
“The more I know humans the more I love my dog!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Excellent place. I rather eat with dogs than nasty people blowing their noses. Cafe Murano has a beatiful view of Crane Roost Park, servers are very friendly. I live across Crane Roost so I am a regular customer at this restaurant. People in the area is dog friendly and one of the reasons this place is a must is because they are dog friendly, and they know well how to keep their customers coming back over and over.

• Visited December 2012
Orlando
“Dining with dogs!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

We dined at Cafe Murano a few days ago. The weather was perfect for outside dining. Just after our cocktails were served a couple was seated next to us. Much to our surprise they had not one but two dogs. One of the dogs was a type of bull dog that snorted almost nonstop. It escaped from the owners lap and licked my friends leg. When our meal was served the server also brought the dogs a water bowl. We were anticipating a nice meal with a view and it certainly did not include noisy, poorly behaved dogs. We mentioned this to our server. Hoping she might ask them to move to another table . Not only was she not sympathetic she told us they paid extra to allow dogs on the patio. Fine, post a sign so that if you choose outside dining you know it may include dogs. I suggest you think this thru and have some guidelines and limit the number of dogs per table. As we left we also mentioned this to a gentleman who may have been a manger. He said he would check into it. Too late for us. We will not be back to a pricey restaurant ( our entree was $28-$30) plus cocktails and risk eating with animals.

Orlando, Florida
“Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I couldn't believe that this is behind the movie theatre! The big board/sign in front of the building makes it appear that the building is for lease. However, when we got inside, WOW! The food was absolutely incredible. We also took advantage of the live band in the bar area and enjoyed the drinks and dancing. A MUST GO! If you want authentic Italian food pared with an excellent wine selection, this is the place to dine.

• Visited November 2012
Florida
“Great Time!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

During our Lunch visit in November, we encountered an "entertaining" ring tone. This lead to a fun conversation with our server, who also complimented our food selections (which rarely do we receive at any restaurants). More importantly, our drink selections. Shame on me for not writting a review immediately after we dined, as I cannot recall the server's name. He was very helpful, and he interacted just enough to be involved, but not bother our lunch date.

I still see the restaurant manager around, which I'm not surprised as staff turnover apparently continues. The hostess this round was pleasant, but not nearly as excited as our last visit's hostess - she was just great! My suggestion is to keep rewarding those great staff - we hate to see them go! Our server is a great example of why we are coming back again and again.

Cheers to the Chefs, our food as always is delicious and filling! Great job!

• Visited November 2012