“Marginal.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafe Murano

Cafe Murano
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Murano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Festival Drive
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Marginal.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

Went here Saturday evening with a group of eight - four adults & four (junior high) kids. We called ahead, and they told us we'd likely have to wait 10-15 minutes for a larger table, which we did. No problem there. Server came quickly, seeming attentive and generally polite, but largely disinterested. My "Carne Roma" pizza appetizer was pretty good, but none of the other apps were memorable. In fact, none of the rest of anyone's meal would be described as "good". Just "okay" was the concensus.
The poor selection of beers rounds out a forgettable dining experience.
The band playing 70's and 80's hits in the bar area was not bad, but I didn't come to hear them and they were way too loud in the dining room.
There are too many other places in the area that are just as average.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Lake City, Florida
“Wonderful Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

Best food and happy hour! Great Service Always! Excellent View Easy Access.

• Visited September 2011
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great burger, pizza and lasagna”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

We've been here many times and love it. Believe it our not the burger and caesar salad is the BEST. Beautiful lake view and close to movies and shopping. love, love, love!!!!!!

• Visited August 2011
Orlando, FL
“Love, Love, Love Cafe Murano!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

I love Cafe Murano! It is a very happy place! When you walk in you are greeted by the happiest person on earth! I should get her name, but she has a very happy enthusiastic smile 100% of the time! She starts you out in the right frame of mind going in! We used to sit anywhere. You can sit outside when it is nice and we love that, inside at nice tables, in booths, great atmosphere anywhere, but our fav is now the bar area at the hightop tables - first come first served. The staff there is fun and friendly (Sheila, Kim and Sean are my favs!) and they work together to keep you happy, full and refreshed! Happy hour - 2 for 1 from 4 - 7 is great! The food is great! Their little pizzas made in one of those cool ovens that is in view of the bar area are so delish! Their sandwiches, eggplant, italian dishes, whatever you order there is great! The eggplant is one of my favs! I love that place! The salads are the best around! No kidding!!!! I love their creamy parmesean dressing but every salad is so good. The regular salad is my favorite though. So good! I'm going tonight! Can't wait! If you join their club they send out 2 for 1 meal deals for the beginning of the week. Casual or dressy, before a movie at the Altamonte 18 which is right there, it's all good! If you go though, just leave me a seat at the bar area please! :) And they have great live music on the weekends! Fun for all!

• Visited July 2011
Orlando, Florida
“Amazing Feeling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2011

I went for the first time a couple of weeks ago and I have seen this restaurant for quite a while know, but never ate their. It was a great experience, the atmosphere was great and relaxing since it is lakeside view. You can either eat outside or inside either way it is great, the service is very formal and helping. I tried a shot that came with a lemon cake and that was not so good, it was just too strong. I left happy and satisfied I would recommend it to everyone.

Visited March 2011