“I will always come here!!!”

Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Reviewed March 14, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Nice hotel, but not wheelchair friendly. The bathroom is okay, but the sink is very high and the beds are also very high. Too high to get in alone and tough even with help. Poor cable tv, but nice, clean rooms, good location, and they allow pets.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank radolini6
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Upon my arrival on Wednesday 03/05/14 at 3:05pm I was not greeted at the guest service area and did not feel welcomed at all, the lady at the guest service seemed to have a little bit of an attitude and was more worried about the house keepers and what they were doing rather than customer service of checking me in. The room cleanliness was not what I would consider a clean room. The floor looked like it had not been swept the bathroom had mold on the walls as well as some black dirt on the bathroom floor. What made my experience even worst was the customer service i received upon check out. The lady at the check out desk was on the phone arguing with another guest and belittling that person right in front of me she did not acknowledge that i was there and continued to talk to the guest nasty over the phone. I waited about 10mins and still was standing at guest services waiting to be checked out, i eventually gave up and put my room key down and walked away frustrated with the service I received. I am very unhappy with my stay at this hotel and feel that changes need to be made within the staff. I took a business card to contact you via phone every time I have called the lady that answered the call refused to put me through to you as it was the same lady at checkout that was answering the phone. I am very unhappy with the service i was provided.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

We would like to start for thnaking you for taking your time and reviewing our property, and also excusing our selfs for any inconveniences or non professinal actitude when you wore checking out, also we would like to extend all our apologies if the property did not serve you according our standards we take very serious the way we provided our services.
we sure hope next time you stay with us its a better one thanks once again.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Reviewed March 5, 2014

With the ON-Line Reservation sites this hotel was a good deal for the price. it is an older hotel in need of updated furniture ... cable TV was the worst experience ... however I was told they will change to "normal" / routine hotel cable TV packages ... the rooms were only barely cleaned there is a carpets are old and thick old dust wads behind beds, nightstands, and clothes dressers ...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thanks for your comment and yes we do regret not meeting all yours standard we are working very hard and making changes and impruvements to our rooms.
We hope next time you are in town its a better one

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stayed there on Valentines day as a last minute decision as all the hotels in the city were pretty much booked out. As soon as you enter the building the musty, moldy smell hits you hard, there was garbage in the hallway strewn on the floor, floors in main areas were dirty, hand written sign stating ice machine was broken. Room had the same disgusting smell, I was so embarrassed I had brought my girl there, we could hardly breathe. Place smells like it was built in the 70's. This is worst place we have ever stayed and this is my first negative review ever. Then they charged us $10 to stay an extra hour later than check out, really? I wanted to say that was the least they could do for making us endure such a ghetto environment, but I'm not one to create problems. I do however feel obligated to let others know, so be forewarned. We needed to stay there an extra hour cause we were out all night so were really tired. I wouldn't stay there again if you paid me $500. Spent $98 in total on room, terrible price for such a poor standard. Take my advice, save your money on this one, there's places around here for half the price that are 3 times cleaner and better. Also be aware, it is virtually impossible to receive a cell phone signal in the bedrooms, barely one bar. I asked the front desk why and they said it's because the building is constructed out of brick. Also the floor of the bathtub was literally completely brown! It was supposed to be white like the rest of the bathtub. Obviously years of bacteria building up. I wouldn't have dared take a bath in there. Desperately needed to be re-surfaced.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thanks for reviewing our property and sorry for any inconveniences you maight had in your stay with us, we promese we'll make sure next time its a better one

Also consider these accommodations in or near Altamonte Springs
Ramada Altamonte Springs
Ramada Altamonte Springs
#9 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs
Extended Stay America - Orlando ...
#7 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs
#4 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
2 mi away
Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1776 Pembrook Drive

Been to Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs? Share your experiences!