“Great Experience”

Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I loved everything about the hotel, from the look and feel to the staff and the great service that the staff provided during my stay. The hotel was located at a great spot, so It wouldn't be difficult to go abouts. The room was comfortable, and clean. The staff were friendly and overall, I enjoyed my stay. I would definitely recommend Days Inn to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you very much for reviewing our property and we sure hope to see you come back soon comments like this ones its waht makes us keep going and make sure we give the best of us to our guest.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as we were travelling through Altamonte Springs and only needed somewhere to sleep for one night. Overall, we were very happy with our stay here. The room was really cheap so we weren't expecting much, however we were pleasantly surprised.

The staff at the reception desk were really helpful and polite. The room was a nice size and had all the amenities we needed. Most importantly the bed sheets and the bathroom were spotlessly clean and the beds themselves were comfortable.

There was plenty of food available at breakfast and we were checked out quickly by the staff.

We were very happy after our short stay and recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We are located in the heart of Altamonte springs which it makes it convenieant for our guest to have a good time in our property, we are really happy u had a plassent stay.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

All in all, my experience at this Day’s Inn was extremely good, no problems. Me and my family were passing through Altamonte Springs on our way to a family reunion in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, and so we decided to stay at the local Day’s Inn for the night. Check-in was easy and quick, the man at the front office was very polite and helpful. We bought two rooms next to each other for the night and were promptly settled in our rooms before we knew it. While I was helping my wife unload what belongings we needed into the two different rooms, I noticed that both were perfectly clean and orderly. The bed sheets were spotless and smelled freshly cleaned. When we all finally went to bed, I found the bed really comfortable. I slept like a baby, which I rarely do, especially in hotels. In the morning, me and my family all felt really refreshed, and we went down to the hotel’s breakfast, filled up our stomachs, and were off on the road again towards Myrtle Beach. On our way back from our family reunion, I was considering staying at the very same Day’s Inn, but we ended up taking a different route back. I highly recommend this hotel, it was a pleasant stay for us and it will be for your family too.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thanks very much for your review and we hope to see you back soon.
We are very happy your stay was plassent and we will keep working on that to assure our guest have a great time

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was fooled in to thinking this was a stand up place to spend a weekend. There were drug dealers and prostitutes working the area on the hotel premises. I checked in and felt so unsafe and checked right out within 45min. I explain to the front desk what was going on and how I didn't feel safe the front desk personnel brushed me off. But once I ask for a refund they said well there was nothing with the room can't give you a refund. Other than the unsafe environment the room was ok. Just make sure you have a registered weapon to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank lalexandre06
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

We are really sorry for your experience at our hotel, we would work on those problems but our property had never been point of interest for drugs and prostitution if you felt unconftarble and unsafe please take my apologies and am offering you a 10% off your next stay with us, have a nice day.
ps: please print this response and bring to property next time you visit...

Reviewed May 10, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Thompson R

Reviewed April 29, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were looking for an inexpensive hotel. We got a cheap hotel. Check in was a nightmare. Since we arrived after "hours" we had to stand outside while the clerk came to the window. There were several of us waiting outside as well as some people on the other side of the office waiting at another window. We went to our room and the key didn't work so we had to wait yet again for service. There was another couple waiting for service because their room had no electricity.

The room was small and dated. There were stains. When we plugged something in to the outlet the lights blinked off. The beds were not comfortable at all. The pillows were strangely small. There was a spot on the ceiling where it was chipping off.

To sum it up... stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank justDeb2
jigna p, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We are really sorry about your experience at our hotel, we do thank the your are taking some of your time to review at property and thanks to that we will work on those problems and impruve our self in serving our guests better.
We are really sorry once again and i hope in the future not to far you can chose at hotel for your stay.