“Hotel stay”

Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Altamonte Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Fort Lauderdale
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

The time it took just to get some clean towels was ridiculous!! No heat in the room and it was actually cold that weekend. When I was booking the hotel I called directly to see if I could get a discount and was advised it was a busy weekend. HA! There was hardly anyone insight and the parking lot was empty. I stayed Fri and Sat night I'm sure if it was as busy as they said I would have seen a lot more people on the property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

jigger78, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Altamonte Springs, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

All the staff was nice and respectful. The front desk stuff was very respectful and very helpful. The room was clean and same with the bathroom. The service is great and reliable. The hotel is at a good location. It's close to all the convince stores.

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete a review regarding your recent stay. We are happy to know that you had a pleasant time at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.
ATLANTA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The Days Inn felt more like a pay per hour motel, the location in proximity to other things was nice, however, I would never stay here again. No programming guide for TV, bathroom was very very small and room had a damp musty smell. I was ready to leave once my stay begin. This should be a one star hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Tampa, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

The room had such a moldy, musty smell I couldn't breath. The room was not fully cleaned the next morning. I had an original reservation for two days but checked out the next day. I was double charged for a room difference and was told I would not be given a refund for the day that i did not stay. The window (once I was able to open to air out the room) had to be propped open.
A complete overhaul is needed on this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends