“Loved my Tibby's experience”

Tibby's New Orleans Kitchen
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tibby's is not just about what you see, but how it makes you feel. It's about expressing personality and character through food, music, art and heritage. It has the vibe of New Orleans funk in a very fun atmosphere. It is vibrant in expressions and true to its colors. It reflects a social gathering that feeds the soul. It is not the New Orleans you may have visited; it is the New Orleans that locals call home.
Native Florida
“Loved my Tibby's experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Food was very good, place is decorated nice. We each ordered something different and small plates so we could taste what each had. I have to say all of it was tasty. The $3 beers before 6pm were awesomely cold! Had a good meal with great company and our waitress was very personable and attentive. Will definetly go back :)

Sweetwater, Florida, United States
“GREAT.”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Visit New Orleans without the airfare. Excellent food, large portions, nice surroundings, friendly staff. The only negative I can say is it can be a little on the high side $$. Worth the occasional treat!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Jerry S
Denver, Colorado
“Eat Cajun and be Happy !”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

First time to this restaurant...prompt service, clean, you can talk without too much background noise...food, red beans & rice w/sausage excellent...just a nice different place to eat. Will definitely go back again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank CableQueen2
Drogheda
“Loved This Place!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Don't be put off by the nondescript exterior. Inside, the atmosphere is great, with weird but appealing decor and artwork. Plenty of good jazz music in the background. The portions are huge, and the food is quite superb. For appetisers I got Boudin Balls (liver pate, rice & spices in breadcrumbs) and my wife had Fried Green Tomatoes with Popcorn Crawfish. Then we shared a portion of Rita's Chicken. Even after splitting a main course we were both stuffed. Excellent!

1 Thank therealnickpark
Longwood, Florida
“Fun atmosphere and huge portions”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I decided to give this a try for our date night. The atmosphere here is really fun, loud, and the decor is colorful. We generally go out to fine dining and honestly this was a nice change of pace. I also appreciated that although the decor was eclectic, I didn't see anything that I would find objectionable if I was with my kids. Everyone seemed to be having a good time and it was a wide variety of patrons. There were couples, large groups, families with babies, teenagers, etc,

The food was awesome. Very flavorful but not overly spicy. Our server was very friendly and didnt mind answering questions. The food portions are huge. I didn't eat even a third of my pasta dish. We ordered the onion rings appetizer and it was beyond huge, Like 5 people cold share it. The fried pickles were good. We also tried the beignets. They were fine but a little too coated with powdered sugar for me. Both of our entrees were delicious.

I would return here and I'd also feel comfortable bringing my kids.

2 Thank SueTravelsWithKids