“Unsanitary”

Ancho Burrito Company
Cuisines: Mexican
“Unsanitary”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The food is great but they do not change their gloves after touching the cash register when handling money and credit cards. I told them about this but they didnt seem to care.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Checkinyou

Savannah, Georgia
“What you would expect in a mall food court”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Saw this place was rated best restaurant in Altamonte Springs. Hardly... It wasn't bad or awful, but it wasn't the best either. Typical mall food served by typical mall food court workers.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 435garryn
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Typical Mall Food...”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

First, let me start by saying my original legitimate review was apparently flagged by the owner and all their possibly fake accounts. Shortly after I got two e-mails berating me for writing the review in the first place.

The food , was a typical mall food and not sure how it became the number ONE rated restaurant in all of Altamonte Springs. If a mall fast food shop is the number ONE rated "restaurant" in altamonte springs, I will never have to go back to enjoy any other cuisine. I am not sure what qualifies as a restaurant but this isn't it.

Three of us ate there, the burrito was typical but it hadn't gotten hot enough to melt the cheese. My co-worker got the same thing but in a salad bowl fashion and commented that it was "blah" .

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Kheir
FORT WALTON BEACH
“Sorry, I don't get the five star ratings”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The five stars given this establishment have to be from Tex-Mex junkies. Even though the web site states it's in a FOOD COURT, the word 'restaurant' is also used. While the use of the word is technically correct according to the definition, I always thought of a restaurant as a separate place you could go IN TO and sit down. The staff was extremely helpful, but I've never been to one of these where you choose all your own ingredients. You 'fill' your choice of a burrito, taco, nachos, quesadilla or rice bowl. There are all kinds of fresh ingredients and condiments from which to choose. Even with the help of the staff, my quesadilla (chicken, queso blanco, onion, tomato, lettuce, sour cream, pico de gallo, and guacamole) was quite flavorless, probably because I didn't use a spicy salsa (which I didn't realize they had due to all the choices). Two mistakes on my part - whole wheat tortillas don't grill well, and be sure not to put any veggies that have water in them (lettuce, tomato, onion, pico de gallo) INSIDE the quesadilla (there's a reason it's served on the outside, which I questioned when I ordered). Bottom line, know what you want before you go, and don't expect any atmosphere in a shopping mall food court! We went to a LOT of trouble to find this place which is located off a very busy thoroughfare, and it was a real let down when we found it.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank windgail
FLORIDA
“Better then any Mexican food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best Mexican burritos I've ever had blows away Tijuana Flats. The staff the owner are amazingly friendly. The food is so fresh and flavorful I go once a week.

Visited February 2014