“BEST RICE BOWLS EVER”
Review of Ancho Burrito Company - CLOSED

Ancho Burrito Company
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Yum rice bowls filled to the brim with anything you want. They have so much flavour and has a nice kick. Even if you're full, you can't stip eating because it's just sooooo good! Already have 3 punch cards filled out!! Love love love this place! <3

Reviewed February 6, 2014

The customer service is always superb the owners always remember us when we come there I got an extra large burrito and i was able to eat it for three days and on the third day my daughter also helped me eat it the food is well prepared and they fix it how you want it no questions asked the family is amazing and they genuinely care about all there customers I have never been to such a amazing place

1  Thank chery67
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food. Once you eat here you will got out of your way to come back.

1  Thank kshockey
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stopped by the food court at the Altamonte Mall for a quick lunch while shopping. I ordered a Chicken Quesadilla, the staff offered me a great variety of toppings to put on the tortilla with the chicken and cheese. The Quesadilla was unbelievably tasty & full of flavor. There were many options for salsa, all of which I tried and they were great. The chips that came with the quesadilla were great. I thought that the staff was very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Charles W
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The service was awesome and the food was outstanding=one happy family!!! Food quantity was a great value for the money and FREE REFILLS. I felt good about what I was feeding my children.