“Awesome service, great value, and healthy options!!”
Review of Ancho Burrito Company - CLOSED

Ancho Burrito Company
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The service was awesome and the food was outstanding=one happy family!!! Food quantity was a great value for the money and FREE REFILLS. I felt good about what I was feeding my children.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Been coming here regularly since they opened! Try the different sauces while you are here! My have favorite sauce is mango jabanero and second is pineapple!

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I just recently saw this place and almost passed it up. I'm glad I didn't best texmex ever! !!! I will be going back!

2  Thank Tasha N
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I come here every weekend, amazing food. I actually come to the mall just to eat here and leave. Also, the owners and staff are super friendly and make the experience even more enjoyable. I recommend anyone who is in the area to give this place a try! Really hope they open more locations soon!

1  Thank Mitchell B
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Not your typical food court experience. The Chicken Casadilla was so flavorful and custom made with many choices of toppings. The staff was very friendly and personally delivered our meal to our table in the food court. Thank you! I will be back. Also it was less expensive than Chipolte.

1  Thank NickArmstrong81