“Good food but very noisy”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I had a business dinner at the Olive Garden last night and I found the food good. Unfortunately, due to the design and number of children the restaurant was very noisy and not conducive to conversation.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

My family and I got together for a birthday at this Olive Garden. It's been over 5 years since I had been to an Olive Garden. The service was average and the restaurant was average; However, I am stunned at the overpriced menu and low quality food.

My all time favorite dish was the bruschetta 5 years ago. The bruschetta was fresh and flavorful with garlic. The bread was drizzled with olive oil and the entire appetizer tasted delicious!

Now, I paid more for a bruschetta that was flat. Watery tomato chunks in a bowl with toasted bread slices along side. No flavor. No oil. I felt that the tomatoes came from a can...

I didn't want to make a big deal about my dissapointment during the birthday dinner. I did not talk to the management to make it right. I don't think that this can be made right, it's just the new direction of The Olive Garden.

1  Thank Birgitmaria
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is your typical, average Olive Garden. Seems to cater to the average Joe. Our wait staff was friendly and attentive. Menu pretty standard. What one would expect from any Olive Garden.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

Just went to the OG in Altamonte Springs, FL and it was wonderful. The staff was very nice and although it was lunch time we did not wait. Highly recommend.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Love the salads and the bread sticks, but the lasagne was layered macaroni and tomato sauce covering bread crumbs for meat, Nuff said.

1  Thank Y C