“RUN!”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have never felt so greasy after a meal, and that was not from eating there but from just sitting ther and absorbing the grease from the air.

There are newer reviews for Waffle House

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Three of us were served and turned in lass than a half hour where we got what we ordered and the food exceeded my expectations. This combination makes for a regular dining experience for the family that becomes a tradition.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Southern hash browns with cheese and sweet onions.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I like they have breakfast anytime but also wonderful steaks, burgers and sandwiches anytime. Our waitress remembers us and greets us each time we go. Great homey feeling

1  Thank Lanie6107
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I don't think they've changed very much over the last 20 years or so, so you know exactly what to expect from Waffle House. Sometimes you just want 2 over medium with grits, toast and a good cup of coffee. They have a multitude of versions of hash-browns. Their coffee is Arabica which explains the excellent taste. This site is a little tight on parking but you know you're at a Waffle House! My wife had a waffle with apples, cinnamon and oats added which she loved. The a/c at this location is marginal so I'd recommend not going when it's in the high 90's. But every couple of months or so, it's nice to experience that old-time diner feeling!