I booked this hotel on Priceline, my first ever "name your own price" deal. I was hesitant at first. I did want a hotel room, but that was beyond Homesteads control. Our room faced I-4; however, I did not hear any traffic. Our first room had a few sugar ants around the sugar packets. Knowing sugar ants pose no problem, I didn't mind. The front desk clerks did mind though and insisted I move to another room. I thought that was awesome because they went above and beyond what they needed to.
The hotel rooms have different feels to them. The first room had an extremely large and roomy bathroom, while our second room had a normal bathroom but we had a chair/ottoman in our room. I liked our second room since most of our time was spent in the living area and not the bathroom.
I have to say though, on an end note, the front desk staff is more than kind. I cannot sing enough praises for them. They gave me detailed directions to Medieval Times, they asked how the show was when we came back. Overall, the hotel was a success!
Around it: Denny's, a New (lots of restaurants) Altamonte Square (out door shopping complex), and the Altamonte Mall is right around the corner. Publix is also around the corner (for your groceries). I-4 is literally around the corner.
I would HIGHLY Recommend it to anyone.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Altamonte Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Suites Orlando / Altamonte Springs Hotel Altamonte Springs
- Homestead Suites Altamonte Springs
- Homestead Altamonte Springs
- Altamonte Springs Homestead Suites