“ok pizza... over priced”
Review of RedBrick Pizza - CLOSED

RedBrick Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Description: "Redbrick" in Italian means "terra cotta stone." It all began centuries ago when only the finest pizzas were baked in a brick oven, on a terra cotta stone. Today we combine century old Italian tradition with new world technology to create the world's finest, fresh fire-roasted gourmet pizzas. Our RedBrick oven sears your pizza at more than 1,000° in just 3 minutes*, directly on our "RedBrick" stone. The result is a delicate golden crust, delicious thin crisp center imbued with fascinating flavors that is healthier and better for you. We use only Qualita Superior Italian cheeses, premium gourmet ingredients, and hand rolled dough made fresh daily with heart healthy olive oil. Savor....the passion of century old Italian tradition forever.....RedBrick Pizza. From our family to yours. You deserve the best™. That's Amore!
Reviewed April 11, 2012

over priced for the actual value of the pizza... if busy I suggest going somewhere else...

Reviewed March 30, 2012

We had a good thin crust pizza. The ingredients were fresher than average. Some of the crust was burned, but overall taste was good.

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Quick and easy minutes from the hotel pizza ingredients are fresh and tasty

Reviewed July 1, 2011

If you like a "beyond the usual" pizza or different kind of pizza, you'll like Red Brick. They top their pizzas with items that other pizza joints don't. A little pricey but okay once in awhile.

Reviewed February 11, 2011

I have been looking for a gluten free option for pizza and I found it at RedBrick Pizza in Altamonte Springs. It was wonderful! I wasn't sure how the crust would be but it was really very good, not greasy at all. I asked about their cooking process to ensure it my gluten free pizza was not contaminated with "non-gluten free" product. They have a special cooking process to ensure no cross contamination. I was impressed. They have many pizza toppings to choose from. Price was very reasonable for the quality pizza you get. I would highly recommend RedBrick Pizza Altamonte Springs. They have flat screen tv's at the booths so it makes it great if you have kids...good entertainment while you wait for your pizza! Price depends on what you order.

2  Thank Wendy02_11