“Good food and service too”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Nice place to eat near the hotel. Nothing too good or bad to say, but the food seemed better than average. Service was good too.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

This is a particular location I like to frequent. The food is always on point and we have yet to have bad service. Highly recommend the White Cheddar Stuffed Filet and the Stuffed Mushrooms are fantastic!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have eaten here several times. Good food, good service almost always. It is popular so eating there during peak evening meal times can require an hour wait or more.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

We visited two weeks ago and our "very well done" steaks came out pink. We sent them back and the second time they were okay. Today we went back again and the same thing happened. We don't like pink meat and we feel that "very well done" means no pink just as the menu shows. We sent them back. This time they came out so over cooked that there was black burned singes on the meat. We sent them back again. Waited a very long time. They came out pink again for my husband and burned again for me. We interacted with the manager John, but we had spent too much time there already. He was very apologetic but couldn't really help us. Again, a steak house should have people who can cook steak in any way. We left without eating. Disappointing experience. Will not be back.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Traveling alone, I tend to eat at the bar quite a bit. I must say that the food was good, and what you would expect from a Longhorn in respect to quality, taste, portion size and price. The staff I met were all friendly and helpful. they were a little shortstaffed in the bar, but the bartender there was a trooper. running around taking care of a full bar and barroom tables while still keeping a friendly and positive attitude. I stayed at the hotel 200 feet from the restaurant, and it is nice to have a good place to eat so conveniently located. Will be back on my next stay!