“Wow, a pleasant surprise”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stopped by tonight because we were tired of the same old places and we were really surprised. I had steak, my wife had trout and daughter had chicken. All of them were delicious and well prepared. Our waitress was very attentive and offered several suggestions. Good value and we would be back.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I walked in and the place had a strange Oder. I was hungry so I stayed. I had the sirloin sandwich lunch special. It was really good. The price was not bad and my server was nice.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Try their Rip Eye 8 oz. with Bud Light.
You will love it.
Don't choose green bean for side. It was little chill. They probably heat them up with micro oven.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Visited this restaurant twice in one week and both times the food and service were exceptional and a good value. The ribeye was flavorful although, as expected a lot of fat; the New York strip was just right, both were cooked perfectly as ordered. Both nights the service was quick, friendly and professional; the first night was a group of four, the second night there were ten of us.

I had visited this restaurant last year and don't recall that either the food or the service were as good as this visit.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn that shares the parking lot. Walked over for dinner. The Host greeted us with a welcoming smile and took us right to a table. The retaurant was slow so after ordering drinks our waiter was sent home. She brought the new fella over and it was seamless. Great friendly service and good food.