“I loved it and I will be back.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alachua
Ayurveda Health Retreat
Reviewed July 4, 2011

If you are looking for real healing and rejuvenation then this is the place. I stayed for 10 wonderful days. I was fed healthy, balanced vegetarian meals, offered Ayuvedic supplements and consultation, and received Panchakarma treatments. Panchkarma involves sesame oil massage, steam detox and other Ayurvedic treatments in order to relax, detox, and rejuvenate. I took advantage of the some of the healing services including a session with an interpersonal relationship specialist and a Transformational Breathing practitioner, both experts and healers. The rooms was clean and comfortable. But most of all the staff was incredibly attentive and genuinely helpful. Overall, an amazing experience!!!! I highly recommend this retreat and I will return soon !!!!

Room Tip: Every room is quaint and cozy.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed June 19, 2011

As a health care practitioner who has been in the holistic wellness industry for 15 years, I thought I had tried every possible way to achieve total wellness. While I can be a model of health for my clients, in my own life, I was tired, stressed and had been battling digestive issues for years. Within 3 days at the Ayurveda Health Retreat, I felt a remarkable difference. At the end of my 6-day stay, I was truly transformed.

From the moment you step into the retreat, you will feel wrapped in the arms of loving, caring, nurturing healers. Richard and his entire staff will do whatever they can to meet your needs and help heal whatever needs healing.

The retreat is a journey inside yourself; a journey that can lead to peace, bliss and wholeness if you trust the process.

I highly recommend the experience to anyone who has yet to take this journey.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I stayed for a week and the Panchakarma retreat was simply an incredible experience. 2.5 hours of daily massage combined with delicious and nutritious food provided by the most loving and generous staff I have ever met.... anywhere! We went tubing down some local freshwater rivers and even went to a couple local feasts in the area. This was truly the most wonderful vacation I have ever been on and I plan to go back!

Reviewed April 27, 2011

This was a very positive experience for me and I intend to go again for a longer time. Even after three days, I felt healthier, calmer, relaxed. Every member of the staff was so kind and supportive. The nasya treatments seemed to help calm my allergies. In fact I was able to forgo my allergy meds during and for an entire week after my retreat. I loved the hot oil massages. The meals were amazing... delicious, as well as healthful. I hope next time to have a cooking lesson so that I can incorporate this eating style into my life. The yoga classes were challenging because I am such a beginner, but each teacher was so wonderfully kind and supportive that I feel ready for more challenges in that area.

My husband was so impressed with how well I felt that he wants to go next time also.

Reviewed April 24, 2011

Our entire stay at the Ayurveda Health Retreat, from start to finish, was so peaceful, relaxing and cleansing. It was truly a blessing. Everyone that we met was so kind and compassionate. Our stay truly felt like home. The meals were delicious and the panchakarma treatment was incredible. There was a lot of various extras to choose from such as an astrological reading, facial treatments, massage treatments, Ayurvedic consultation, just to name a few. I would definitely recommend this place if you are looking for complete body, mind and spiritual cleansing.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank DanielleR827
Reviewed April 18, 2011

This is the place to go to detox, enjoy panchakarma treatments and clear your mind. Very helpful, friendly staff, wonderful treatments and charming town, where main street is but a block away walk. The yoga is great as are the treatments and vegetarian cuisine. Would recommend highly. If you want a healthful retreat to find balance and re-center, go for it!

Reviewed April 16, 2011

excellent spiritual and body pumpering experience, incredible stuff, peace and quiet, the best healthy food I ever had

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo

Been to Ayurveda Health Retreat? Share your experiences!