“Great ”

Order Online
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had great service and the food was very good. We had palomilla encebollado with black beans and a side salad with avocado, we also had a cheese stick, everything was good. Will recommend this casual restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (129)

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

The food was delicious and the service was polite and prompt. I had shredded beef vieja with salad and yucca with mojo sauce. My friend had pulled pork, red beans and maduras. All delicious and very reasonable.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2019

Ate dinner here tonight with my family. Authentic, Delicious Cuban Food and Friendly Servers! Highly recommend! Yummmmm.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

I like Cuban food when I can get it but it is often very American tasting. Like a hot sub sandwich. Mi Apa Latin Cafe does it right! I had the Key West Cuban and it was delicious. The service is friendly and prompt.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Awesome!!! Great quality and a huge variety of latin food , not just Cuban.
Definitely worth the stop, to eat in or take in road. Reasonably priced and very nice attentive service.

Date of visit: June 2019

Been to Mi Apa Latin Cafe? Share your experiences!