“Best Chinese i've had in years! ”

Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 43 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten lots of Chinese food in my day and after a while it tends to all taste the same. I was disappointed when we arrived and this place didn't have a dinner buffet during the week. We decided to stay and order from the menu and we were pleasantly delighted with our food. It was very fresh and prepared to order. The egg drop soup was the best I'd ever had! It was safe to say this was the best Chinese food i've had in years! Very yummy!

1  Thank Stacey P
There are newer reviews for Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This restaurant has transformed itself entirely! Much better owners and food from the previous ones! They have a nice Lunch Buffet as well as a Dinner Buffet that offers your typical Chinese food, but the quality is absolutely excellent! The atmosphere was fantastic and the service was wonderful! Very clean, very friendly, very comfortable. Anyone looking for some good Chinese food in Alachua? Rose Garden is the one for you! Check them out! They even offer a vegetarian menu! I am definitely happy now that we have a good Chinese restaurant!

1  Thank TheReviewGuy_22
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This new Chinese Restaurant offers a lunch buffet M-F, as well as a Friday and Saturday evening buffet. The buffet set-up is modest, but adequate. A lot of the buffet food choices were fried foods with sweet sauces offered. There was one vegetable dish (with beef) that was very tasty -- and not sweet. The egg rolls were not the best I've ever eaten. The spring rolls were much better. One section of the buffet features a no frills salad with minimal fruit choices. The egg drop soup was a little too thick for me, but it was a hearty soup. Overall, the restaurant is very clean and provided a good place to dine.

I will return and am anxious to order from the menu next time. In that way, I can be sure my meal is hot. I've scanned the menu JPG files for use by anyone with interest.

5  Thank OverTheFLRainbow