“Decent Buffet”

Rose Garden Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 43 Restaurants in Alachua
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This new Chinese Restaurant offers a lunch buffet M-F, as well as a Friday and Saturday evening buffet. The buffet set-up is modest, but adequate. A lot of the buffet food choices were fried foods with sweet sauces offered. There was one vegetable dish (with beef) that was very tasty -- and not sweet. The egg rolls were not the best I've ever eaten. The spring rolls were much better. One section of the buffet features a no frills salad with minimal fruit choices. The egg drop soup was a little too thick for me, but it was a hearty soup. Overall, the restaurant is very clean and provided a good place to dine.

I will return and am anxious to order from the menu next time. In that way, I can be sure my meal is hot. I've scanned the menu JPG files for use by anyone with interest.

5  Thank OverTheFLRainbow