“Did I just pay $8 for a hot pocket?”
Review of Cosi

Cosi
Ranked #35 of 61 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Winsted, Connecticut
“Did I just pay $8 for a hot pocket?”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Thought the food here was supposed to be good, and on the healthier side. I heard it was similar to a panera bread. I ordered some sort of chicken melt. It was a grilled piece of bread with indistinguishable mushed up mystery items spread in the thinnest layer inside. I wouldn't care what it looked like if it tasted good, but I was disappointed again. It was a double size hot pocket for more than double the price. I'll be going anywhere else next time.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank 578105710

“Good sandwich”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Had Tandoori Chicken sandwich. Kind of tasted like buffalo chicken. Was really good for buffalo style not so much tandoori. Overall, meal was good.

1 Thank Flyfishbozzuto
Connecticut
“Good quick lunch or dinner spot”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Been here a bunch of times since it's close to where I live. The food is good and the menu has enough choices everybody should find something they enjoy. They have a pretty cool S'mores dessert that is worth trying.

• Visited July 2011
Buffalo, New York
“Cosi was cozy”
Reviewed April 1, 2006

So, how many times has a server in a restaurant ever asked you...would you like potato chips, or CARROTS with that sandwhich.

One eye on the kid, the other eye looking for the candid camera, I thought this was a trick question.

But it wasn't. My first experience with Cosi will NOT be my last. Great service, pretty nice atmosphere, change back from $20 for 2 (sandwhich and sodas). Hey if you have kids, you can even make smores at the table. And get the Vanilla Latte, no difference in taste from the Starbucks across the street and I didn't have to learn a new language to order it.

...I took the potato chips

2 Thank dlb264

Been to Cosi? Share your experiences!