“Don't waste your money”

Add it.
Yogurt Fantazy
Ranked #45 of 61 Restaurants in Avon
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Passed this place on our way home, the woman behind the counter was rude and was on the phone. The frozen yogurt was bland, flavorless and over priced. With all the choices out there just drive on past this shop.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

One person working was totally disinterested. Didn't look up from texting when I entered or even while I was paying.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I love Frozen Yogurt - I frequent the TCBYs, Peachwaves and FroyoWorlds in Greater Hartford. I was really excited to have another one a short drive from home.

However, I was underwhelmed. The outside is decorated with a fountain, which is pretty but LOUD (my friend and I were sitting near it outside and could barely here one another speak over it.) While we were serving ourselves, I realized there was no nutritional information (except calories, which is good also). However, this is problematic for those with serious food allergies.

The toppings bar is pretty typical, but they also sell soda, cinnamon twists and fresh baked cookies. My major beef is that the people who run the restaurant have a seriously sour attitude. They never smile, seem bothered when you ask them questions and have NO customer service skills.

The yogurt itself was hit or miss. The red velvet was delicious, but the greek yogurt was tasteless. My friend had the cheesecake yogurt and said it tasted like butter.

Overall, I will stick with the tried and true choices in the area.

Been to Yogurt Fantazy? Share your experiences!