“Great Hamburgers In Pub”

Seasons Restaurant At Avon Old Farms Hotel
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons Restaurant At Avon Old Farms Hotel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Whether you are a guest of the Avon Old Farms Hotel or simply wish to enjoy an excellent dining experience, the award-winning Seasons Restaurant & Tap Room is one of Avon, CT's most popular restaurants. Guests enjoy dining in the Main Dining Room with its panoramic views overlooking Talcott Mountain Stream and its ever-changing array of artwork by local artisans. Every time you dine with us at Seasons Restaurant & Tap Room, it is a new gourmet experience.
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

It's hidden away, but the food is good in the pub. Order a hamburger! You won't be disappointed. Nice wine list.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

A couple months ago, I wrote a review about a bad experience at the Avon Old Farms Hotel. As a result, Jeffrey Hoess-Brooks, the general manage reached out and gave us a complimentary dinner for two at Seasons. My husband and I went there last evening and I must say it was a very enjoyable dinner. The decor is classic New England and the menu had several unique offerings. My husband LOVED his veal chop and lobster dinner. I had the goat-cheese leek tartlets as a starter along with the sea bass entree. Our waitress, Jasmine, did an excellent job. All in all, it was a great experience and we will definitely return.

Thank you to Jeffrey for reaching out!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The food is fantastic and they just changed their already large menu. I highly recommend eating here!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We generally avoid hotel restaurants, but we saw some good reviews and the website seemed to be geared to local people seeking a good restaurant experience.We went on Wednesday night at about 7:30 and were alone in the dining area, although there were several people in the pub. The service was poor, our order was mixed up, my wife's gnocchi arrived luke warm and my salmon was dry. We have been at this facility before for wedding receptions, and while the food is ok., it's bland and service is minimal which is pretty standard for those types of events. We had hoped the restaurant would be better since they're not serving a big crowd. It wasn't. We did not complain, but the waitress did comp my salmon order, so they recognized that service and food were not good. Maybe just a bad night, but we're not going back.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

upscale atmosphere for breakfast but waiters hover with nothing to do. Overtrained. Has buffet on Sundays which lowers the class but nice 6 days