“Best Breakfast Around”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 11, 2019

Avon Country Deli serves the best breakfast around. Not only is the food delicious, but it is in a beautiful location. They offer plenty of outdoor seating, and an air conditioned/heated interior. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

They are the best restaurant to go for breakfast.
We go just about everyday. The help is very friendly.
We know them by name and they know ours.
They have the best potato pancakes. Tastes and looks just like my mom used to make.

They are always busy . It shows how good they are.

You will not find a better place to eat in the area.

Infact my husband and I travel from another town everyday to eat.

Go and enjoy the best home cooked food!!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

The food and staff are great. The atmosphere is casual. There is a great view from the patio seating. They make the best breakfast around. If you are hungry try the "hash montain" (see picture ). I was pleasantly surprised by the coffee. Definitely a step above typical breakfast place coffee. I The make really good sandwiches as well. Another plus is that it's a level brick walk to the restaurant from the front parking lot. My 94 year old father-in-law was able to get in with his walker. I've been back several times since I wrote this review and it was just as good each time.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018

We we looking for a local deli-style place for a quick bite and found this little gem. Ate there twice. First time, sat at the counter and split a tuna sub on their homemade roll with a glass of lemonade.
Sunday returned for breakfast on the porch. We had a great view of the Heublein Tower rising above the trees while enjoying apple filled crepes and a breakfast burrito. They serve Green Mountain coffee and although not espresso, it's good and strong.
Sometimes only a deli will do!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Avon Country Deli never disappoints! This is the perfect breakfast spot with a nice view so sit outside weather permitting! Their staff is so friendly, accommodating and everything is made fresh for all types of palates! Yum!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Avon Country Deli? Share your experiences!