“Valentine's dinner”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Where Route 44 meets Route 10
Reviewed February 15, 2019 via mobile

Love this place, but I need to nit pick. I had my heart set on the chopped clams with whole clams over linguine. I love this dish and so few seem to offer the "chopped" part!
So finally chopped clams in the sauce finally right? Wrong...none.
Great flavor like I said, but don't say chopped clams if you don't put any in the dish please!
Other than that my sweet wife's risotto was great and we had a great time, sorry to nit pick. Change the description for us people.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 12, 2019

When at Da Capo's we are always seated promptly and the hosts are right there to make sure all is as you like it . The food is wonderful and too much to eat in one sitting! It has a pub kind of feel and in the summer you can eat outside on the deck. Our family loves going here for dinner or lunch too. The staff is very accommodating and and the place is always busy and fun! there are 2 separate rooms next to one another and one has a nice bar...

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Da Capo's continue to provide outstanding Italian food for lunch or dinner. The atmosphere is wonderful, and quiet, and the service is always great. Any pasta meal is recommended. You can't lose.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2018

I was recently taken there and order a traditional veal parmesan meal. although it was a good size portion the veal was cold did not even melt the cheese and the spaghetti was cool as well. service was good and the desert was excellent. they may have had an off night with the veal

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Food was delightful, atmosphere was cozy, and the staff were very friendly and capable. We have eaten there several times and each experience was very memorable.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Da Capo Restaurant? Share your experiences!