“Best cannoli ever!”
Review of Da Capo Restaurant

Da Capo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Da Capo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Where Route 44 meets Route 10
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We came to Da Capo for a late Sunday lunch. We sat outside and the atmosphere was very pleasant. We were first rolls, which were hot and fresh, although mine was very crumbly and hard to eat. I had a Steak and Gorgonzola Panini which was fantastic! The bread was crispy and light, and there wasn't too much cheese. The steak was so wonderfully tender, it could have been mistaken for the mushrooms which were also in the sandwich! It came with fries that were very good. My Mom had a House Salad with grilled chicken, and also a side of grilled veggies. The veggies were amazing, perfectly charred. My Dad also had a House Salad( which we shared) and he had the veal parmigiana. He like the veal dish, said it was very nicely done. The salads however seemed to have something gritty in them, as if they had not been washed enough. We told our server and she told the manager and they ended up taking the salad off of our bill and asking if we wanted another one made. In the interest of time, we declined the other salad, but were pleased with the service. Finally, for dessert we were served a HUGE cannoli , that was the largest, freshest and most beautifully prepared we had ever seen or tasted. It was big enough for three people to have enjoyed it easily. It was beautifully prepared with mini chocolate chips. The one thing I did notice was that there was more mascarpone cheese than ricotta. Overall it was a very good meal, worth going to again.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This reminds me of a chain, but is much better than a TGIF or one of the other chains. The food appears to be fresher and better quality. I usually go here for business lunches and I have the salad and salmon. I am never disappointed. I like the atmosphere as well. It is casual and is even a good place to have a drink and appetizer at the bar.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We visit DeCapo at least 2x/week for either pizza, pasta or just drinks at the bar. Mark the bar tender is wonderful and his Rubyred martinis with a splash of lemonade and cran are to die for. We have been dining for here for years and have never had a bad meal. Everything is fresh, they do not own a freezer! Great place to watch a game , have a family get together or just hang out with friends.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been to Da Capo several times. The food is good higher end Italian. If yu want a more romantic dinner go later, after the families are gone

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

The family size salads are great. Our favorite is the Mediterranean salad with mozerella. Highly recomend it ! The pizza is average. Main dishes are solid too. Overall a great place to eat

Been to Da Capo Restaurant? Share your experiences!