“Very good Italian”
Review of Da Capo Restaurant

Da Capo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Da Capo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Where Route 44 meets Route 10
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We have been to Da Capo several times. The food is good higher end Italian. If yu want a more romantic dinner go later, after the families are gone

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

The family size salads are great. Our favorite is the Mediterranean salad with mozerella. Highly recomend it ! The pizza is average. Main dishes are solid too. Overall a great place to eat

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We got in around 7 on a Friday and all though place was packed the floor manager moved tables around and got us a table within a couple of minutes. Service was well trained and on top of every detail. The food was amazing. Don't hesitate to try there daily specials. Strongly recommend this place.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My wife and I had an early dinner here yesterday. We stop in a few times a year and, as convenient as the location is for us, we find the food to be ordinary and the service a bit disorganized. The staff seems to be talking and interacting a lot with each other, rather than being attentive to the diners. Mark, a terrific person and bartender, was not working at the time and I feel when he is not there, the bar really suffers in service and quality.

I had the veal parmesan. While the portion was good-sized, I found it overly breaded. The pasta served with it was ordinary. The sauce did not seem fresh. My wife did not like her eggplant parmesan. She found it much too breaded for her taste. Maybe we just ordered the wrong things. I think the food at First & Last, nearby, is better, but the bar at Da Capo has more creative drinks. The customers next to us were enjoying a pizza which looked great and would be a reason for me to return.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is casual friendly dining. The dishes are familiar and well prepared, with an occasional zesty addition. The bar and wine cellar suit lunches and snacks. The location right on Rt. 44 makes for an easy stop on the way from work or as a break from a day of errands. Gluten free items are available.

Been to Da Capo Restaurant? Share your experiences!