“A Nice Place and A Nice Dinner”
Review of Da Capo Restaurant

Da Capo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Da Capo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Where Route 44 meets Route 10
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I have just moved to the area so we are trying to find some new favorite restaurants. So far, Da Capo is one of the few that we'll come back to.

We arrived Sunday night and ate in the bar area. Heather, our server, was very warm and attentive and offered suggestions on the menu. My wife had the penne with sausage and broccoli rabe, while I chose the frutti de mare over pasta.

My wife's dish arrived with a lot of parmesan cheese over the top, which wasn't listed on the menu. They brought her out a new dish without any cheese promptly, although the new one had a bit more red pepper in it. My dish was excellent and the seafood was perfectly cooked.

Overall, we had a very pleasant experience and look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wonderful food, great family style options for a larger party. Excellent service and the management gets it, they are there and they care about their guests. The only downside is it can be very loud when the restaurant is full.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I've eaten here a few times, the menu is just the right size... not too big, but enough on there, so everyone is happy! I like that they also offer family options... it's a great idea!

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Co-workers promised a delicious meal. Unfortunately they're in the process of changing their menu. Changed the bread they used to serve to horrible sour dough rolls and desserts are now lackluster as well. Service was not attentive, waited forever for our rolls which were then disappointing. The Bucatini meatball dish was good. I wanted the butternut ravioli but it's no longer available.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is a great italian restaurant with high concern about the customer experience. Food is plentiful, always well prepared and the quality of ingredients is excellent. Whether eating pizza or other dishes none disappoint. We have tried the various salads and they are all good. This has become a favorite.

Been to Da Capo Restaurant? Share your experiences!