“Go here for good food without bad surprises.”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #10 of 724 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Go here for good food without bad surprises.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We always stop here when we are in the neighborhood and starving. Well, we never really starve but this is one of those places where you will receive more food than you can possibly eat. The parmesan encrusted chicken is my favorite- the steamed broccoli is good and the mashed potatoes are good (a little gluey). My husband is a burger and fries guy and loves their burgers. Hit or miss on the service- sometimes attentive and sometimes asleep at the wheel.

• Visited May 2013

Parachute, CO
“Fun ambience and varied food sleections”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Feel like a light meal or snack? Want a full dinner with cocktails? Just a beer and watch sports games on large screen TV's? Classy atmosphere? This place has it all. We have been to BJ's several times and always find it perfect for a quick meal alone or with friends. Many families visit here too, a casual bar atmosphere with a summer patio. There are many large screen TVs on the wall. Plenty of tables so usually get seated fairly quickly. I love to go there when I want just an appetizer and salad, they have many slections to choose from. My husband likes their burgers. Drinks are fun, and a wide slection of beer. We brought friends there recently and they were amazed at the large slection of items, full meals, fish, beef, chicken, also small pizzas, fried artichokes, whatever you like, it's here.

• Visited March 2013
Florence, Arizona
“Great place to celebrate your Birthday or just get together~great food & service!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a small family get together. Everyone had great choices from their wonderful menu! We had wonderful service!

• Visited February 2013
Denver
“Saturday evening at 5PM, no servers so tables were no filled and people had to wait”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I eat at this restaurant frequently and love their Spicy Chicken Parmesan. We arrived at just before 5PM this past Saturday (3 of us) and met the greeters at the door. We were told that there would be about a 5 minute wait. I looked in the restaurant with a puzzled look since over 60% of the tables were empty (see photos taken at 530 and uploaded to this restaurant if you don't believe me) and the greeter said that they are waiting for servers to show up before they seat anyone. I sat and waited until after 520 and stood back up and asked why the tables were not being filled. She again informed me that they didn't have enough servers. I almost left at this point and asked "does that meanthe service will be slow too"? She said it wouldn't. We were seated promtly after that next to a loud party in the back. I made a comment to the lady that sat us that this place is not managed very well and she just smiled. Our waitress showed up and she was very sweet and very good. She even came back and asked us if we wanted to move since the party was so loud, but we were fine and just wanted to eat. The food was very good as usual. I left my waitress an $8 tip, over 20% since the poor management issue wasn't her fault and she was very good to us. I take my employees here often for lunch and the food is usually excellent, but the SERVICE is always hit and miss! This place used to have horrible service and my office stopped going here, but it imporved a few years ago. I see it slacking again to where it was. My wife also went here for her business a few weeks back and stated that service was slow and crappy. If management is reading this, FIX this problem or you will start losing customers again. This is an awesome place, but will never wait again for a a table because of poor management. I would seriously look at finding someone that can better managem this place. See the picture I uploaded the night we were there and see for yourself how many empty tables were there. I have more on my phone if needed.

• Visited March 2013
Denver, CO
“Huge menu, everything was yummy”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have only been here once but will return. Everything came out hot and the beer was great. It also has the nice vibe of being busy enough but laid back enough.

Visited January 2013