“Consistently good food, beer, service and atmosphere”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #10 of 736 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2011

Visiting in November 2011 was my second time to BJ's in Aurora and it was as good as my first. During both visits - while the craft beers were excellent, the food and service combined with the food for a perfect meal(s) ! In November, I ate at the bar - and the bartender that night - Erin - had some great suggestions for beer and for food. My pre-dinner salad was fresh and crisp; the Angus sliders were very, very, very tasty (and cooked perfectly) - and Erin stayed on top of my order, and 'the level' (smile) of my beer.

Can't say enough about BJ's in Aurora.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

this is a physically nice place to eat and doesnt smell like beer. its very family friendly offering a couple of homemade sodas, which is fun for all ages. the selection is varied, but we especially liked the inexpensive lunch of endless soup or salad for under $10! the appetizers, pizza is also delicious. the service was nice too. nothing to complain about here.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I went to BJ's while in Aurora, CO for business. It was near my hotel and looked nice. I didn't realize it was a "chain" until later. The menu was varied with more than you would expect from a "brewhouse" type restaurant. I tried two of their "house beers" and enjoyed both. I had an appetizer and sandwich and both were very good. Since I was alone I chose to sit at the bar and the big split screen TV was great. My overall impression is that BJ's seems to be a "PF Chang's" version of a brewhouse; and for me, that's good.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

The service was great, the food and beer was even better.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Great fresh beer and delicious food is yours at BJ's! Nice seating area or eat at the bar...your choice and if the weather is nice...outside dining! Would go back as the food and beer are fresh, tasty and with a decent price. Service was a little on the impersonal side but not enough to deter us from returning.