“Garlic, Garlic”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here on three different occasions. Garlic seems to be one of the major ingredients that they use. If you really enjoy garlic, it's no problem. When I was handed my to-go order all I could smell was garlic permeating out of the bag. The staff was friendly. I'm not giving up I will definitely try another dish. Then I will write another review and let you know how it goes!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

This place has always had great Italian food. The menu offers many options but be careful if you are a budget. And the quality of food doesn't match with the atmosphere and service.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We ate at Massinos many times for the last 10 years. The food is always great, fresh, tasty and the service was good. One of the favorite restaurant in Aurora, and l recommend Massinos to everyone. Enjoy their food at affordable price.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed March 25, 2016

Stopped in for some dinner to go. My GF ordered a Spinach Calzone and I got the Spaghetti and meatballs. Freindly prompt service in a clean Italian Pizzeria.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 11, 2016

We ordered 30 wings on Super Bowl Sunday. They came with almost no sauce on them and undercooked. I called and spoke to Melissa who offered to send out new sauce. At the time we didn't open the second box to realize they were undercooked and said no because it was getting late. She then offered to credit us the FULL 30 wings! She said just to call back in on the number I was using for that call. Tonight we brought our youngest daughter home after having lie saving surgery at Children's. We are exhausted and were hungry. I called to get our order of wings sent. The girl on the phone said that employee (We do have her name) only put it in for 20% off. This is NOT what we were told and why and HOW could 20% off replace what we were served?! I said no we were told they would ALL be replaced. I was then told you do not give away free food! This is not FREE food we paid almost 40 dollars for wings we could not eat and we were PROMISED to be replaced. She then called her manager. He said he would give us the wings only if we came and got them. This is NOT what THEIR employee told us. She attempted to explain our kids are already in their PJS, one just coming from surgery, etc. and the manger thought I could not hear him and told her "tell them to put the damn kids in the car"! DO NOT EAT HERE.....well unless you like food poising and AWFUL customer service!

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Massino's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!