“Good Spaghetti and Meatballs”
Review of Massino's Pizzeria

Massino's Pizzeria
Ranked #248 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 25, 2016

Stopped in for some dinner to go. My GF ordered a Spinach Calzone and I got the Spaghetti and meatballs. Freindly prompt service in a clean Italian Pizzeria.

Reviewed February 11, 2016

We ordered 30 wings on Super Bowl Sunday. They came with almost no sauce on them and undercooked. I called and spoke to Melissa who offered to send out new sauce. At the time we didn't open the second box to realize they were undercooked and said no because it was getting late. She then offered to credit us the FULL 30 wings! She said just to call back in on the number I was using for that call. Tonight we brought our youngest daughter home after having lie saving surgery at Children's. We are exhausted and were hungry. I called to get our order of wings sent. The girl on the phone said that employee (We do have her name) only put it in for 20% off. This is NOT what we were told and why and HOW could 20% off replace what we were served?! I said no we were told they would ALL be replaced. I was then told you do not give away free food! This is not FREE food we paid almost 40 dollars for wings we could not eat and we were PROMISED to be replaced. She then called her manager. He said he would give us the wings only if we came and got them. This is NOT what THEIR employee told us. She attempted to explain our kids are already in their PJS, one just coming from surgery, etc. and the manger thought I could not hear him and told her "tell them to put the damn kids in the car"! DO NOT EAT HERE.....well unless you like food poising and AWFUL customer service!

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have eaten here a couple of times since it is just around the corner from us. The staff has always been friendly and the service prompt. This is a good place to go when you just need something without a lot of hassle. That said the food is fine. I really didn't think their pizza was particularly special. They do a standard crust and toppings. The salad was what I would expect at a pizza joint. I haven't had any of their other offerings.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Based on the good reviews of Massino's other Aurora location, my husband and I decided to try the Buckley Road location because it is closer to our house. We called in a carry out order that was advertised as $17.99 on their website. We were told the order would be ready in 20 minutes. My husband arrived to pick up the meal 30 minutes later and it was not ready. He had to wait an additional 10 minutes for our food and the restaurant was not busy at all on a Monday evening. Once the food was ready and he went to pay, the order was rung up at $18.99. My husband said the website had the family pasta deal advertised at $17.99. He had to pull up their website on his phone to prove it to them. They finally changed the price to honor what was on their own website.
When my husband brought the food home, we only live five minutes away, it was cold. We reheated everything and sat down to eat. The pasta sauce tasted like it was from a jar. The cheese on my baked ziti was congealed and tasteless. The meatballs were obviously previously frozen and had a very strange texture. My husband's chicken parmesan was tough, dry, and bland. We both ate about half of our meals and put the rest away in the refrigerator. About 20 minutes later I started to feel very strange. I had to run to the bathroom and determined that something I had eaten had made me very ill. I immediately went to the fridge and threw away our leftovers. The whole meal was a waste of time and money. Needless to say, we will not be getting anything from Massino's again!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have to say that Massino's Restaurant has the best calzones in town. I visit the one on 10731 E. Alameda Ave. often, and I have never been dissapointed in the food or service. Fast fresh food
with a smile, I like the way they do bussiness. Thanks for doing what you do. Mr. T.

1  Thank tbthompsontip2

Been to Massino's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!