“Great stop after shopping”
Review of TGI Friday's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Ranked #438 of 736 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I used to liver in the area, and I was very very fond of this location. The waiters are all very nice, and the food is ALWAYS great. If you plan on watching the Super Bowl here (like I did), make sure you go early!!

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Bottom line is this restaurant has some of the worst service in Aurora. I went in for dinner, wasn't greeted by a server for 20min, never got a refill, it took forever to get my food, and when I finished my food it took my server an additional 15min to bring my check. I noticed servers and food runners walking right by patrons who were obviously trying to grab the attention of someone.

I won't complain about the food because you really can't. It tasted good, is reasonably priced, and it all came out tasting hot and fresh.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is conveniently located by the Aurora Mall. It is a typical Friday's style. We had a large group and they accommodated us quickly. The service was quick and the food was good. We would eat here again.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The service was good as was the lunch atmosphere. The food was average for the price. We were allowed to dine without being bugged tooo much or hurried, which was nice,

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The pros: Decent bar food and a friendly staff.
The cons: Decent bar food with long, crispy hair in it and friendly staff you'll see once every 10 minutes. Also, poor upkeep. The floors were noticeably dirty and the lamp above my table had a nasty crack through it.
Add the fact that the ranch dressing I asked for never came and you get a truly disappointing experience.