“TGI Friday's Aurora Mall”
Review of TGI Friday's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Ranked #433 of 730 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: American
“TGI Friday's Aurora Mall”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is conveniently located by the Aurora Mall. It is a typical Friday's style. We had a large group and they accommodated us quickly. The service was quick and the food was good. We would eat here again.

Powell Butte
“nice lunch time”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The service was good as was the lunch atmosphere. The food was average for the price. We were allowed to dine without being bugged tooo much or hurried, which was nice,

Visited March 2014
Glendale, Colorado
“Food was fine, service was lacking”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

The pros: Decent bar food and a friendly staff.
The cons: Decent bar food with long, crispy hair in it and friendly staff you'll see once every 10 minutes. Also, poor upkeep. The floors were noticeably dirty and the lamp above my table had a nasty crack through it.
Add the fact that the ranch dressing I asked for never came and you get a truly disappointing experience.

• Visited February 2014
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is one of the few places where my wife fully enjoyed her meal and the kids ate nearly everything as well. I ordered the Jack Daniels Sampler, that was great. The server was excellent and on top of things too. I think his name was Julian. We will be back at some point!

• Visited July 2013
“How does this place stay open”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Simple meal, Hamburger no bread fries. Had to send the meat back because the cooks burnt one side of the patty. They attempted to disguise by placing the burnt side down. The hamburger is frozen, and Fridays can not inform their patrons where their source of beef grows.

My wife and did not have the choice since we meet business associates for a meeting, with the restaurant their choice. After receiving our meal the second time, we were informed that we would not be charged for our meals. Unfortunately the free meal does not comfort the digestive pain Friday's food caused.

This was the second time in my almost 40 years, and I will assure you I will not be back.

We as consumers have the choice where to spend our money, make it count.

Visited June 2013

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!