“Incredible Sushi!!!!”

Ranked #25 of 730 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Description: $23.95 all you can eat sushi for dinner. All items are made fresh and are of outstanding quality. Best Sushi in the Denver Metro area.
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Incredible Sushi!!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I eat sushi everywhere I travel... This has to be some of the best sushi ever!!! Don't miss out on the crunch mushrooms!

1 Thank pcksmith3

“All you can eat sushi at its finest!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Great menu, excellent quality, fantastic variety of choices, and outstanding service! I love a place where we can feed our teenage boys until they are full!

2 Thank TravelTrisha
Denver, Colorado
“All you can eat…REALLLY!!!”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I heard about this place from a co-worker, and decided to take my mom out to dinner over the weekend for some all you can eat sushi. Went online and read some reviews and checked out their website. I joined their mailing list and received a coupon for 15% off.

We showed up we were about 15 minutes early. Apparently on Sundays they do not open until 4pm. Guess I should have read the hours of operation when I was on their website. Anyway the atmosphere was nice. The restaurant was clean. But what was most impressive was the all you can eat dinner menu. Not only did you get all you can eat sushi that included a large selection (tuna, eel, salmon, scallops, etc…) you also were able to choose from an assortment of soups and salads as well as appetizers. So worth the $23.95 I paid. Not to mention I got an additional 15% off with my online coupon.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Gypseian_Life
“Amazing All you Can eat- pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

First off, I was pleasantly surprised by the overall quality of the sushi in a landlocked state like Colorado. I talked my family out of going to Hapa Sushi and talked them into the all you can eat at Sushi Katsu. We'd been to Hapa Sushi on our prior trip to the Denver Area and it was delicious and had creative rolls but after an day of traveling and moving my sister into her dorm we were starving and it was all you can eat bang for your buck time.

I've been to my fair share of "all you can eat" sushi places and I'm used to the flat price and limited menu. You know the kind enough to satisfy you but all the exciting rolls are off the table as far as "all you can eat goes." This place was truly all you can eat. Everything was on the menu there were four rolls that were an additional $3.95 on top of the all you can eat but the majority of the menu was on the table. Our server was delightful she made recommendations that matter. She frequently returned to the table to ask if we were ready for more! I high recommend the lobster roll, orgasm roll, and ribs. AMAZING!

We went on a Friday at 5:30, it wasn't too crowded, ambiance is very casual. You could go in jeans or shorts or whatever. Not a lot of ritzy decorations or cool music like a RA experience, but amazing food, great service that won't let you down.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Ecblopez
“A delightful surprise!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I had never been here before, but I went with some friends who already had. It was confusing at first, but it works well. The experience was great nonetheless. The price might seem a bit much, but it's actually worth your money in my opinion.. As long as you come ready to eat until your full. It's a sit-in/buffet and you can get so much sushi plus other things that should satisfy everyone in your party. If you're in the area and looking for some good sushi, this would be the place.

• Visited August 2013