“All you can eat & we left happy”
Review of Sushi Katsuya

Sushi Katsuya
Ranked #25 of 749 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Takeout
Description: $23.95 all you can eat sushi for dinner. All items are made fresh and are of outstanding quality. Best Sushi in the Denver Metro area.
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Can't beat this place with their all you can eat special. It includes everything on the menu so there are choices for those who don't prefer sushi. Enjoyed several apps, numerous rolls, sashimi, and more. They have a 2 for 1 happy hour most nights. Be sure to try the Crunch roll.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Go for the all you can eat lunch!!! Totally worth it. My advice is to get there early and prepare to wait. This place is so popular that there is a long wait and people WILL wait for this place. When you get seated oder everything you want and order maybe two of the same thing because, believe me you're going to love it and want more. Be prepared to wait!! Don't get made or anything because everyone has to wait and it is sooo worth it. I get three orders of potstickers when I'm there so try those and everything else on the menu because you will not be let down. They also have all you can eat dinner too. I think it's $23 but the lunch is $14 and some change. The owner is also walking around constantly making sure things are running smoothly and she's very nice. You go girl!!

1  Thank Jill B
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We went to Sushi Katsu with 7 hungry sushi fans for a birthday gathering. Thankfully they took reservations and thankfully we got there early! This place gets PACKED!
Some advice: bogo beer, sake and wine 5-7 p.m., there is a specific menu for the all-you-can-eat deal but for a few extra bucks you can add anything you'd like, the special menu also includes several appetizers and non-sushi items, get there early to avoid waiting, order as much as you think you can handle right away, and eat all you order. I provide this advice because I'm the kind of sushi eater that will order one or two rolls at a time and then decide on the next order. If you take this path you will be frustrated and hungry! This place is super busy in the evening and the chefs and staff are hopping! Place a big order and all your drinks right away, you'll be happy you did. We had nearly every roll and 1/2 of the appetizers all of which were fantastic. We asked for rolls to be made without cucumber and there wasn't a single piece in the MORE THAN 100 pieces we ordered. Some standouts: 911 roll, yellow brick roll, yellowtail and scallion roll, volcano roll, creamy jalapeno, and calamari tempura.
Although I live over an hour away from SK I'll be back!
Our server was overwhelmed but there were 2 people, presumably the owners, (short and very kind woman and tall man) who ensured we were WELL taken care of and the b-day girl got a special fried green tea ice cream treat!
Is this an ocean to table restaurant? no, we're landlocked. But, the quality is good and worth the money!

Reviewed December 20, 2009

I've had Sushi in many western states and this one is in the top 5. But what make it even better is you can walk away full and only pay $15 for lunch or $24 for Dinner. The basic rolls are not that impressive but the sashimi is very good.

Reviewed October 8, 2008

GET THE HAVANNA ROLL!
I stumbled upon this place by accident, and I can't tell you how fortunate I feel.
I have only been eating sushi for eight years now, but am crazy about it, and have been to every reputable sushi spot in town...
Sonada's, sushi hon, sushi den... I always thought they were about the same and represented the best of what was available, until I came across this place.
I have taken three friends there on three different occasions, and all they do is ask when we're going back.

Best sushi in town? This is it. Go see for yourself.
What do you have to lose?

Speaking honestly, and from a desire to see this business thrive, so I don't have to find a new place :-)

2  Thank bmoney13

Been to Sushi Katsuya? Share your experiences!