Hyatt Place Denver Airport
$118
$104
Agoda.com
$99
All reviewsdenver airportwet baran early flightrental carliving areashuttle servicebreakfast sandwichfree breakfastgreat place to staystayed here for one nightnext morningroom was largegreat roomindoor pooloatmealrestaurants within walking distancehotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stayed here 1ni after arriving late into DEN. The sweet lady who checked us in could not have been nicer. She definitely knows and practices great customer service.
Had a room on 6th floor. Walked into a pretty rose in a vase with a nice note and a bottle of water.
TV was huge. Bed was super comfy. Room was spacious and clean.
If ever in the area again and needing an airport hotel, I would stay at this place again in a heartbeat.
The breakfast in the morning was good, especially the breakfast sandwiches.

Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Madeline B, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

I can't thank you enough for your kind words about our staff and hotel! Thank you so much for taking the time to review, I'm so glad we could provide you with a comfortable stay and excellent service! Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at several Hyatt Places in other areas, but I believe this was the nicest yet. The room itself was very roomy with a comfortable bed, ample sitting area, and flat screen tv. What set this particular Hyatt Place apart was the service. As we checked in , we were asked about needing the hotel shuttle and were out on the list for a particular time the next morning ( this was a problem in Atlanta). We were also given detailed info about nearby restaurants with recommendations and coupons. All in all, it was a very convenient, economical, and nice place to stay. I would definitely recommend it and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and I'm glad we were able to provide you with the shuttle service you needed! Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We really enjoyed the layout of our room........incredibly spacious........tastefully decorated........kind of art deco.......large L shaped sleeper sofa......granite wet bar with fridge and sink.......desk area with office chair......large flat screen TV........classy divider between the beds and front room.......large dressing area with counter/mirror and closet........separate toilet and shower room.........one thing I noticed was that the rooms were well sound deadened......we are light sleepers so that was a definite plus........because we had a mixed group of friends I had to sleep on the sleeper sofa with great reservation thinking it would be uncomfortable, but, it was a pleasant surprise and was quite comfortable........all the reviews I read before booking this hotel told us that the breakfast was great........I would say it was okay as far as quality, not bad, but not as good as everyone was raving.......for a quick fix it will do.......we were there for two nights and would definitely stay there again........The hotel is fairly close to the Denver airport......about 5 miles away...........a variety of eating establishments are close by that were able to enjoy.

Room Tip: We noticed this hotel has rooms directly in front of their two elevators........stay away from them.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

I'm delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us! Thank you for your comments and recommendation of our hotel! I'm so glad to hear that you'll come back and see us--we look forward to providing you with a great stay again soon.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel accommodations are fine; close to airport and Aurora Sports Park. The breakfast had a good variety. What placed this hotel above others was the staff - they are superb! Adrian and Eve did a fantastic job of accommodating our soccer team, going above and beyond in providing us an environment to relax - swimming, the bar, breakfast, and conference room. We highly recommend this hotel due to the staffs professionalism and hospitatlity!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and thank you so much for your wonderful comments about Adrian and Evie! I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Stayed at this Hyatt Place for four nights recently for a retirement ceremony. Great location to use as a starting point. The bed was very comfortable and the pillows, which I rarely use, were quite fluffy. We made use of the Hyatt plug panel with all of our laptops, phones and tablets. Very clean hotel. Bianca was our housekeeper and was always quick to help us out everyday. Only complaint was that we arrived very late almost every night and a large portion of the lights in the parking lot were not working. Huge safety issue. We asked about this and the manager on duty explained that there had been a power glitch a few days before and these lights had not come back on since then. He apologized and even offered us his parking space outside the front door. Nice touch but I would not have been comfortable had I traveled alone to walk across the dark lot every night.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank winsmom1
Madeline B, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us, and thank you for your kind words about Bianca! I will be sure to pass on your praise! I am so sorry for the issue you encountered with the outside lights, and for any inconvenience this caused. Luckily, this has been remedied, but I apologize that it was not fixed during your stay. I hope you will come back and see us soon!