“Very good with a couple of problems”

Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Orlando, Florida
“Very good with a couple of problems”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

After arriving into Denver International Airport, it was an easy 10 minute drive to this property and check-in was smooth and courteous. The room was clean, modern and well furnished but did not include a tub or microwave. The only detractions was the room not being well sound insulated as I could frequently hear a barking dog that was somewhere down the hallway in another room, and the elevator was slow and creaky sounding. Overall though, a decent stay and a good choice if needing an airport hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Madeline B, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I apologize for the issues you encountered with the barking dog, the elevator, and that our double rooms do not have a bathtub. I also apologize that we do not have a microwave in each room. Thank you for your kind words about our staff and rooms. I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
San Jose, California
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Had arrived early am and was trying to check-in early as I had other family, some with kids arriving later in the day and was trying to get rooms near each other. Although I was unable to check-in early due to no rooms around each available the lady working the counter was very nice and said she would make sure we could all get close to each other. I had to leave to go meet some friends but when I came back a little later that afternoon our rooms were good to go and all on the same floor. I always like Hyatt Places and this one is another i will look up for future stays. Bar has good assortment of beers and cocktails. On demand snacks/ food always nice. Some local eateries nearby, Applebees, mcdonalds, jimmy johns, etc all VERY close. Had an early flight out on my departure so sleeping in some with a quick drive to the airport was nice. I put excellent for location as If you need this hotel for airport or for visiting people in the Aurora area it is great. If wanting to be near downtown Denver you are a bit too far away, but if you have a car not really as big deal.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
I can't thank you enough for your review of Hyatt Place Denver Airport. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for your comments about our rooms and staff. I'm so glad we were able to accommodate your party to your specifications. Your recommendation means everything to us, and I hope you'll come back and see us soon!
Brownsburg, IN
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I stayed here recently for business. This is the second Hyatt Place hotel I have stayed in, and plan to frequent this hotel chain more based on my experiences. The hotels are new, rooms are clean and the staff is accommodating and friendly. Rates are reasonable as well, and you get a tasty, hot breakfast included with the stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
I'm so glad that you are enjoying your time at our Hyatt Place brand! Thank you for your kind words about our breakfast, service and newly renovated rooms! I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff is very professional. Especially Alvin at the front desk. Immaculate hotel. Very comfortable quality rooms. Separate living area with long L-shaped sectional sofa. Nice size mini-frig. I was on the 2nd floor away from the elevator and it was a very quiet room.
Fantastic personable shuttle drivers. Efficient on their timing.
I got a terrific rate with my AAA the day before arrival. The updated room was very comfortable. I will definitely stay here again, this will be my choice hotel.
Nice breakfast with many choices, too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your kind words about Alvin--I will be sure he hears about them! Your compliments about our staff, room and service mean the world to us. Please come back and see us again!
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were delayed for two days due to weather. The staff at this hotel was absolutely wonderful
They made our unplanned stay a pleasure, the small bar in the lobby was fun. The breakfast was outstanding

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay despite its unexpected nature! I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff! I hope you get a chance to come back and see us again!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way out of Denver and were very happy with our experience. The accommodations were great - with a suite experience - couch / living area, mini fridge, nice TV, separate shower/sink area and comfortable beds. The room was clean and updated as was the rest of the hotel. We received great customer service by those we ran into and really appreciated the shuttle to and from the car rental drop off and the hotel and to the airport in the morning. There was also a nice complimentary breakfast. Would stay here again!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
I can't thank you enough for your kind words about our staff and hotel! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us, and the breakfast! I hope you will come back and see us soon!
Hasselt, Belgium
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We stayed here two nights. Clean room, very friendly staff. Breakfast in the morning was perfect: lots of choices and yummy coffee.

Look out for their specials and you can get a great room with a great rate.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Madeline B, Guest Service Manager at Hyatt Place Denver Airport, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review, and thank you for your kind comments about our staff! Please come back and see us soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Denver International Airport
HYATT house Denver Airport

Been to Hyatt Place Denver Airport? Share your experiences!