“You won't go wrong”

Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Ranked #6 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Great hotel in the airport area. I just spent one night before my flight out the next day, but could have easily stayed longer. Great breakfast and reliable shuttle. Lots of good restaurants within walking distance. I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Great staff, rooms, breakfast! We have stayed here several times when flying in/out of DIA. The shuttle service has always been on time with acceptable staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2012

For the price - I was expecting a lot less! Wonderful reception area, great breakfast, room very comfortable. The front desk staff were very friendly and made sure I had everything I needed.

Best inexpensive place to stay when flying out of DIA!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for one night before a flight out of DIA the next morning. I thought it was quite comfortable and would have thought so even if I hadn't gotten a great rate ($72) on hotwire. This is a very new, clean, modern hotel with a stylish lobby. I don't usually like double beds, but it allowed the room to have space for a great modular couch and ottoman which our family of 5 enjoyed much more than lying on the beds to watch t.v. We also needed the pull-out couch. The t.v. was huge! We didn't use the refrigerator, but appreciated the extra space of the wet bar and desk area. Even the sink being outside the separate tub/toilet area was helpful for multiple people to get ready at the same time. The hotel was in a nice area and was close to many inexpensive restaurants and a 10 minute drive to the airport. We thought the breakfast in the morning was decent.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2012

others stated most of our feelings - room spacious, clean, well-equipped with fridge, reading area, etc. - variety of breakfast choices - staff friendly and helpful (manager?) - excellent restaurant across street named Thai Chili - quick, inexpensive, plentiful+ and delicious food,efficient staff - overall very pleased with total experience - attempted to rate 4 1/2 stars but unable to mark half - booked through Hotwire

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We stayed at the hotel to use the airport shuttle service in the morning. I came down at 4 am to start loading up and the front desk lady told me that I was WAY to early and to come down at 420. So I come back down at 420 and drop off my bags. I head back to the room to get my family (2 yr old and 6 month old). The front desk lady calls the room and yells at me for holding up the shuttle. I get back to the shuttle and they don't have our bags packed and say we need to ride with them on our laps with our kids! We tell them we can't do that and to get us a courtesy cab. They say okay and then low and behold we have to pay for the cab at the airport.

The staff was extremely rude to us, obviously did not care that we had a flight to catch. I complained on twitter and the hyatt pr contacted me but then just ignored me further. We will not be staying with them again. Just an awful experience.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank jschnett
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We stayed here 1 night as we had to get an early flight the next morning. This is a lovely hotel, we were greeted at the door and asked if we would like to use the electronic check in or if we preferred to go to the desk. We used the electronic check in and the agent stayed with us the whole time, he asked if we would like a tour of the hotel and explained breakfast and the other amenities. Our room was huge and very nicely decorated in neutral tones. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you use the electronic check in you are able to change your room type or floor.