Knights Inn Aurora
$98
$119
$112
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Paid 76 USD for a night and wished I would have spent my money elsewhere. I have travelled through the US for a month, stayed in most of motel chains, and Super 8 in Denver earns the worst rating.

There is one thing I expect from any respectable motel chain: cleanliness. This Super 8 failed. Dirty walls, sheets in less then perfect condition (not ironed, dirty in places, placed several days before), seriously run down equipment (chair, desk, lamps, electricty plugs...), dirty floor mats. I slept in my own sleeping bag cacoon.

On a positive note, the front desk gentleman was very nice and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Stay away ! The room I had was shabby at best - shady guests hanging around , waiting for ?

Room Tip: stay away from this one !!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was looking to save a few dollars on a hotel reservation while in Denver on business. I made a reservation at Super 8 and checked in. Aside from the lady with the irritating kids in the check-in area, the front desk was polite and reservation was in order and processed quickly.
As I walked to the room, there were many people hanging around the exterior of the property but none of them appeared to be guests. I found the room on the bottom floor and immediately locked the door and closed the drapes to try to escape all the people outside. I stood in the room and that's when I heard the walking overhead. The entire room reverberated with the sound of squeeking rafters and beams as people walked upstairs.
I immediately gathered my things and cancelled the reservation. The surprising thing is that the front desk just cancelled the reservation and didn't ask any questions about why... which told me that they must have this situation happen regularly. Never even entered the bathroom area. The rooms were pretty small. I paid about $20 per night additional by going somewhere else in Aurora but I did sleep and wasn't worried about property damage to the rental car or for my personal safety.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TouristCJ
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Super location. Great service. They were replacing all the carpets while there. No inconvenience, speaks to their commitment to keep the hotel modernized. No problem parking. Used the shuttle from DIA, very convenient. Minutes from great restraunts in Aurora. Great deal.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I've stayed in the same room at the hotel three times in the last three years. It's an old hotel, and needs maintenance. The bath tile grout is moldy in places, and the coffee maker has been broken in the same way for three straight years. There's also some staining in the shower ceiling area from a water leak above. On the other hand the bed was comfortable and the linens were clean. There's a Denny's across the street. It's an OK place to lay your head for one night as long as a broken coffee maker and a bit of mold on bath grout doesn't bother you too much. There is a continental breakfast but is is inferior to those offered in many places - just cereal and donuts. Some people might give the place one star. I'm giving it 2 as I reserve 1 star status for places I will never stay at again. This is not one of those places.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo