Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area
  • Pool
$109
$98
GardenInn.com
All reviewsrosie's dinermedical discountnon smokingstayed here for three nightsclose to downtownfront desk staffrefrigerator and microwavewaffle makernice hotelbreakfast includedtwo night staydefinitely stay here againyogurtmorning breakfastbeds were comfortablenice stayconvenient location
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's clean and the people are OK; not really nice, not bad, just OK. Breakfast wasn't watched well enough and they ran out of items regularly and it took a while to get items restocked - like regular coffee.

On a personal note, we arrived on a Thursday evening, the parking lot wasn't even half full and they put us in the room right next to the front desk and breakfast area, in the hallway where the laundry was and the housekeeping crew staged to get ready for the day. No sleeping in here. And why, do you ask did we get put here? No real reason, that was just the room they had for us. There are a lot of hotels in the area for the same essential pricing, unless they give you a room on one of the upper floors and/or a great discount, we'll be staying in a different hotel on the next trip.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
comfortinndenverse, Manager at Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

4. Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. I am very disappointed by the problems you experienced with the staff during your recent visit. Since receiving your comment we have addressed the staff situation. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stopped by for a night on our cross country drive. Checked in at around 5PM and was greeted by a friendly older woman at the front desk. Rooms were clean and well equipped with LCD tv, mini fridge, microwave, sink, and hairdryer. Free wireless internet. Free breakfast in the morning. Would definitely stay here again if we're in the Denver area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
comfortinndenverse, Manager at Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Our staff takes great pride in the service we provide to our guests and we are delighted to hear the wonderful comments about our newly renovated hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

The lady at the front desk was very good to us! our room was great! we had a subway right across the street for dinner. plus there was a diner right next door. it was clean and comfortable. very spacious! breakfast was good, and wifi was fast! i would definitly stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

3. Thank you for commenting! It is extremely important to us that each guest enjoys the new renovated hotel and the services we offer, Thanks again.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I booked my room through my Choice Hotel membership (800#), and as an 'elite' member, sweet Stephanie at the front desk upgraded my room for the two nights. The corner room was big and comfortable (two windows!)... and the furnishings very nice. The bed was very comfortable to me, and that upgrade did make me feel special... thank you! I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer!

It was in a fantastic location, right next to an Applebys and a cute retro diner... and close to the exit on I225... tho you did have to figure how to get into the parking lot (take the side street at the light and go in behind Appleby's). Saw a lot of different restaurants in the immediate area on Iliff, but the grocery store was a distance.

The breakfast was very good and they had two computers in the lobby for those of us without our own. I just have to say that after a stay the nights before in Loveland where I had a refrigerator that froze everything, the old refrigerator here could have used some of that cold and was not the kind you could control. That really was my only problem there.

Will stay again if I need to be in that area in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

I am absolutely thrilled that your stay was above and beyond. We truly do appreciate the wonderful things you have to say about our staff, amenities, location, and services. As you have noticed, we are very loyal to our guests and want them to feel comfortable and at home when staying at the Comfort Inn Denver Southeast. Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We dropped my friend off at DIA at 11:45PM, and rather than drive home and fall asleep at the wheel we stopped at this hotel on Iliff. The bed was comfortable, sheets were clean, bathroom was spotless, but housekeeping apparently decided that 7:30AM is a perfectly acceptable time to vacuum the hallways with an obnoxiously loud vacuum cleaner. They stopped after a few minutes, however, and my wife and I went back to sleep. Until 8:15AM, when they decided to vacuum the entire hallway, a process that apparently takes almost an hour.

Room Tip: make sure you put the do not disturb sign on the door while glaring at the housekeepers who woke you up at 8:00AM
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

I am concerned about any problems you experienced with the disturbance in your room during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention.