“newly remodeled, clean”

Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area
Ranked #13 of 52 Hotels in Aurora
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Stopped by for a night on our cross country drive. Checked in at around 5PM and was greeted by a friendly older woman at the front desk. Rooms were clean and well equipped with LCD tv, mini fridge, microwave, sink, and hairdryer. Free wireless internet. Free breakfast in the morning. Would definitely stay here again if we're in the Denver area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
comfortinndenverse, Manager at Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Our staff takes great pride in the service we provide to our guests and we are delighted to hear the wonderful comments about our newly renovated hotel. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with other travelers.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

The lady at the front desk was very good to us! our room was great! we had a subway right across the street for dinner. plus there was a diner right next door. it was clean and comfortable. very spacious! breakfast was good, and wifi was fast! i would definitly stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

3. Thank you for commenting! It is extremely important to us that each guest enjoys the new renovated hotel and the services we offer, Thanks again.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I booked my room through my Choice Hotel membership (800#), and as an 'elite' member, sweet Stephanie at the front desk upgraded my room for the two nights. The corner room was big and comfortable (two windows!)... and the furnishings very nice. The bed was very comfortable to me, and that upgrade did make me feel special... thank you! I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer!

It was in a fantastic location, right next to an Applebys and a cute retro diner... and close to the exit on I225... tho you did have to figure how to get into the parking lot (take the side street at the light and go in behind Appleby's). Saw a lot of different restaurants in the immediate area on Iliff, but the grocery store was a distance.

The breakfast was very good and they had two computers in the lobby for those of us without our own. I just have to say that after a stay the nights before in Loveland where I had a refrigerator that froze everything, the old refrigerator here could have used some of that cold and was not the kind you could control. That really was my only problem there.

Will stay again if I need to be in that area in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

I am absolutely thrilled that your stay was above and beyond. We truly do appreciate the wonderful things you have to say about our staff, amenities, location, and services. As you have noticed, we are very loyal to our guests and want them to feel comfortable and at home when staying at the Comfort Inn Denver Southeast. Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see you again!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We dropped my friend off at DIA at 11:45PM, and rather than drive home and fall asleep at the wheel we stopped at this hotel on Iliff. The bed was comfortable, sheets were clean, bathroom was spotless, but housekeeping apparently decided that 7:30AM is a perfectly acceptable time to vacuum the hallways with an obnoxiously loud vacuum cleaner. They stopped after a few minutes, however, and my wife and I went back to sleep. Until 8:15AM, when they decided to vacuum the entire hallway, a process that apparently takes almost an hour.

Room Tip: make sure you put the do not disturb sign on the door while glaring at the housekeepers who woke you...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

I am concerned about any problems you experienced with the disturbance in your room during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Initially I was given a room that must have had a smoker previously and the smell lingered. With the help of the cleaning lady I found another room down the hall (clean and fresh) and made the move. The under $70 price puts this property at the top of the list for Denver for those looking for value. It is next to the freeway and about 20 minutes from downtown Denver. A plus was the WiFi signal was 5 bars and free. The breakfast lacked fruit but was good. Downside is that there are not enough breakfast tables for the morning crowd and some ate on lobby furniture using their laps. Overall a very good value.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the back side of the busy street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your recent comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again. It is nice to hear that guest's are enjoying our newly renovated property.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed here after our flight from Europe for just one night. It was as expected with standard comfort in a decent environment. Some of the furniture (e.g. the armchair) a little old and worn out but other than that I woudl recommend it for its price.There are a few restaurants at walking distance which is connvenient if you do not want to drive.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
comfortinndenverse, Manager at Comfort Inn Denver Southeast Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

We are pleased you had a good stay here at the Comfort Inn Denver Southeast. Thank you for your opinions and we are pleased to report that we have improved our furniture condition and hope you enjoy your future accommodations here.

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed overnight in August 2012. The room we got was very clean and spacious. Wifi worked well and was complimentary. The breakfast was outstanding. They give a great selection of food, such as eggs, sausages, 2 kinds of waffles, yogurt, pastries. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. The price is reasonable as well.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travelers. We are happy that you found value in not only our amenities but our service as well. I am so pleased you were able to take advantage of these accommodations. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!