“staff problems”

Ranked #14 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“staff problems”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We dropped my friend off at DIA at 11:45PM, and rather than drive home and fall asleep at the wheel we stopped at this hotel on Iliff. The bed was comfortable, sheets were clean, bathroom was spotless, but housekeeping apparently decided that 7:30AM is a perfectly acceptable time to vacuum the hallways with an obnoxiously loud vacuum cleaner. They stopped after a few minutes, however, and my wife and I went back to sleep. Until 8:15AM, when they decided to vacuum the entire hallway, a process that apparently takes almost an hour.

Room Tip: make sure you put the do not disturb sign on the door while glaring at the housekeepers who woke you...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
comfortinndenverse, Manager at Comfort Inn Denver Southeast, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
I am concerned about any problems you experienced with the disturbance in your room during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this to my attention.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Initially I was given a room that must have had a smoker previously and the smell lingered. With the help of the cleaning lady I found another room down the hall (clean and fresh) and made the move. The under $70 price puts this property at the top of the list for Denver for those looking for value. It is next to the freeway and about 20 minutes from downtown Denver. A plus was the WiFi signal was 5 bars and free. The breakfast lacked fruit but was good. Downside is that there are not enough breakfast tables for the morning crowd and some ate on lobby furniture using their laps. Overall a very good value.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the back side of the busy street.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your recent comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again. It is nice to hear that guest's are enjoying our newly renovated property.
Italy
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stayed here after our flight from Europe for just one night. It was as expected with standard comfort in a decent environment. Some of the furniture (e.g. the armchair) a little old and worn out but other than that I woudl recommend it for its price.There are a few restaurants at walking distance which is connvenient if you do not want to drive.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
comfortinndenverse, Manager at Comfort Inn Denver Southeast, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
We are pleased you had a good stay here at the Comfort Inn Denver Southeast. Thank you for your opinions and we are pleased to report that we have improved our furniture condition and hope you enjoy your future accommodations here.
Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed overnight in August 2012. The room we got was very clean and spacious. Wifi worked well and was complimentary. The breakfast was outstanding. They give a great selection of food, such as eggs, sausages, 2 kinds of waffles, yogurt, pastries. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. The price is reasonable as well.

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel with other travelers. We are happy that you found value in not only our amenities but our service as well. I am so pleased you were able to take advantage of these accommodations. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver!
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed here, staff was friendly, secure location, good breakfast, and a clean room. I was upset that I didn't extend my stay and had to move to another hotel because the Comfort Inn was booked. I will try and get back to this hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel stays booked, I forgot to extend my stay and had to move to another hotel. This one is m...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
comfortinndenverse, Manager at Comfort Inn Denver Southeast, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
I would like to thank you for the positive comments you have generously made on our behalf. We are extremely happy that your stay with us was a pleasant experience and we look forward to accommodating your needs in the future.
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This has to be one of the nicest Comfort Inn’s I’ve been to. I travel often so cleanliness and comfort is always an issue. When I arrived I was please to see that they had some renovations done to this hotel. I found this hotel to have a great welcoming staff. And more importantly they were very knowledgeable of their surrounding location. I stayed about a week and was glad to have breakfast. To my surprise they had a wide verity of things to eat. It was all very fresh everyday with 3 types of fruit. And fresh coffee all day. This was a very pleasant stay and will definitely be coming back to this hotel.

Room Tip: 100% non smoking
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Your comments are truly appreciated. As you mentioned, our hotel has so much to offer. Not only have we recently renovated the property, our location is second to none. We are only 15 minutes from downtown, 1 mile distance to RTD Light Rail. We are thrilled that your experience at our hotel was both pleasant and conveniently located for your needs. We look forward to serving you in the future.
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This Comfort Inn was one of the best we've stayed in. We stayed 7 nights here in July. The hotel was full with people in the area for a girls softball tournament, yet the hotel stayed quiet, clean, and the staff kept up with everyone's demands. The hotel is right next to 225, yet you can't hear any traffic inside.

Our room was very clean and comfortable. We will stay there again when we are in the area!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about our hotel. We are delighted that you had a positive experience at our property and look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Best Western Plus Gateway Inn & Suites
Extended Stay America - Denver - Aurora South
Radisson Hotel Denver Southeast
DoubleTree Denver Aurora
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#80 of 157 in Denver

Been to Comfort Inn Denver Southeast? Share your experiences!