La Quinta Inn Denver Aurora
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
All reviewsroom was cleannice staywould stay againoatmealsonicpets
Reviewed April 13, 2014

My truck was broken into. The driver's side window smashed. It was Christmas Eve Day. The staff did nothing to help except hand me a phone book (after I asked) They could not help me directions after I finally found a business that could replace the window. I drove 20 minutes in below 20 degree weather with no window. After staying at the hotel for 6 days, they could have at least credited me one night. However, everyone looked the other way as I tried desperately to find some place to replace the window before it completely ruined my grand daughter's Christmas.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2014

came to town for 2 days, checked in early and room was waiting for me, hotel was clean and convienent to shopping and restaurants, staff was friendly and helpful as on the day I left I encountered an unexpected snowstorm.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2014

good price, very close to UCH medical center, and friendly staff. Internet isn't very reliable. I highly recommend this hotel if you need to be in Denver for medical treatment. They give a reduced medical rate. The staff is always very helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Electrical outlets; only part working, that is usual with this company. They were out of most breakfast items. No fruit, only had 5 cups of yogurt left, no selection of cereal, the OJ was watery, needed refilled; less than 1 loaf of bread, no other pastries or muffins or bagels avail. It's always someone else's fault. Security is an issue on South Side of this motel. A lot of drugs, druggies around. Not a good situation. Very noisy all night long.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Bill R
A TripAdvisor Member
Budd Lake, New Jersey
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I traveled by myself and was very comfortable and felt very safe. My room was clean and the breakfast in the lobby was exactly what I was looking for. The location was very convenient. Right off of the highway and not far from restaurants and shopping. Overall it was a very pleasant stay and I would definitely choose LaQuinta again the next time I travel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo