Econo Lodge Denver International Airport
Ranked #23 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
New York
“average”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

we stayed one night and it was ok. A good place to stay the night before your flight. Everything was ok except the breakfast,not up to Sleep Inn standards. I have stayed at several Sleep Inns and the breakfast always much better. The desk clerks were friendly.

• Stayed October 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Colorado Springs
Reviewed October 15, 2010

For a brief overnight stay on the way to or from the airport, this place is fine. The room was very clean. You can choose to park your car here for a very nominal fee while you are out of town. Based on the reviews about the unreliable shuttles, we chose to drive to the airport and park. Breakfast starts at 6am. We had to be up before then for our flight, but they had quick items to grab like milk, yogurt, fruit, and packaged danishes. That was a nice surprise. The pillows are super lumpy and I didn't sleep well at all. (But I tend not to as I get so excited about my upcoming trip.)

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ScubaMandi
North West, England
Reviewed October 7, 2010

For the money we paid this hotel was definitely good value - close to the Airport and with a free shuttle service. The only real downside was the breakfast - which was VERY basic. There could have been a little more imagination and a little more on offer. Otherwise though, as a one night stop-over, it was fine.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank old_oak66
Southern Colorado
Reviewed August 12, 2010

Easy and inexpensive to leave my vehicle while flying. Courteous prompt service, and quiet clean room. Just what you want when traveling from remote city in Colorado, needing to drop your own vehicle and find it there safe upon your return.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank RockyMntWanderer
Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed April 26, 2010

I dont like to complain, but I value trip advisor so much and it has given me so much info that I felt I had to let people know about my experience. For the first time we decided to get our vacation started a little earlier and do the park, stay and fly package. The rate was $100 for the nights hotel and to leave our car there for 10 days. Parking at the airport was going to cost the same so I decided why not??? Well when we checked in I found out that the shuttle to airport only leaves every hour and the 5:30 shuttle we would need in order to catch our flight was full. We were not offered any help, or other option, when I asked if we could just pay for the room and not the parking I got the runaround, again no help. I just think if this is an airport that specalizes in helping people get to the airport, they seemed to care less. So we ended up having to drive ourselves to the airport and pay the $100 to park there too. Not to mention the hotel is not all that great either, someone was so loud on the floor above us, we didnt get any sleep at all. O, well we went on to have the most wonderful vacation after we left this hotel Next time, we will just skip the Park and fly and stick with what we usually do and drive ourseves to the airport.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Strongs
Columbus, OH
Reviewed February 21, 2010

Following a ski trip in Vail, my wife and I stayed at this Sleep Inn for one night prior to an early morning flight out of Denver Int'l Airport. This hotel was everything we expected it to be- VERY convenient to the airport, relatively inexpensive, good FREE shuttle service to and from the airport. In fact, I used the shuttle twice- once on Thurs night to pick me up at the airport after returning our rental car and again on Friday morning to take us both to the airport. On both occasions the drivers were very friendly, helpful and courteous. On Thursday night they arrived to pick me up within 20 mins of my call for a ride! On Friday the 5:45 shuttle got us to the airport in plenty of time for our 7:30 flight. A great place to stay for a one night stay close to the airport. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed January 4, 2010

i stayed one night at sleep inn denver international airport and there peoples was very nice with us and the customer service was great

Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aurora
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Crowne Plaza Denver Airport Convention Ctr
Quality Inn & Suites Denver Airport Gateway Park
Lexington Inn & Suites - Denver Airport at Gateway Park
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Airport

Been to Econo Lodge Denver International Airport? Share your experiences!